Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More than you'll ever know

More than you'll ever know

Hi Ladies,

So today at work my GG colleague starts telling me how she's looking forward to going home tonight and taking a shower and shaving her legs. I'm thinking TMI. Anyway, she goes on to tell me she doesn't shave in the winter because what's the point. Since her mother-in-law is taking her shopping for maternity clothes tomorrow she thought she would shave. She then says how I probably don't understand the whole shaving in the winter thing. I'm chuckling to myself thinking how I understand more than she will ever know
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

So you understand? Most of the crossdressers here don't shave legs on winter too, Do you?
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I shave all year long.

Marion

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I keep my whole body shaved all year long.

I shave all year as well. My guess is because I'm a guy, I wouldn't understand the whole leg shaving thing.

I told the story to my wife. She got a good laugh out of it. She also said women don't shave during the winter because no one sees their legs. While I shave for for myself.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I take a cycling class at my gym and many women wear shorts or Capri leggings so I see they shave, I have not seen one that has not and I do look.
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Maid_Marion View Post
    I shave all year long.
    I do too, tights, leggings and hose always pulled my leg hair and got uncomfortable if wore it for any length of time.

In fact in the winter was the only time I would shave them before I came out as TG.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 01-14-2020 at 09:54 PM.

Been shaving from neck to toes daily for 30 plus years

Robin, I have smooth legs 365.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jamie, Hopefully 366 days this year.
    Crissy

Heh, how can guys possibly understand shaving? I mean, it's not as though most of them do so daily on a more sensitive, densely haired and perennially visible part of the body than the leg, is it?!? . But that's what you get when the motivation for writing something isn't pure. The search function could help explain what I mean .

Anyway, how many CDers in despair have we read about saying they would love to shave legs in the summer, but out of respect for the SO's discomfort, they can't. So now here, they take heat for not shaving perennially, while in another thread the same author suggests that CDers do not respect SO boundaries. You can't win .

I epilate from the nose downwards. Been doing the full body for probably 6 months. You are categorically not supposed to epilate the face, and I wouldn't advise it. It took my skin 2 years to be able to handle that. It was a journey driven from a very dark place, but I've finally arrived and I'm relieved I took it. I'm finding that the more I get rid of body hair, the less capable I am of tolerating the thought of having it.

- L.

Platinum Member
    My wife always shaves her legs; winter, spring, summer and fall. Me? I don't have hair follicles on my calves and thighs. None on my underarms too. My wife says my lack of hair is "wasted on a guy." She's jealous.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Are you sure she wasn't hitting on you.

Oh and why shave in the winter? Another summer only gal here.

Aspiring Member
    Like Stephanie, my legs are nearly bald. Shaving what few hairs remain is quick and easy. Daughter is jealous. Wife never shaves because she never wears skirts or shorts. The rest of me, arms, pits, and chest, requires some shaving, though not difficult. My back gets a waxing once a year. I did the laser on my face but I still shave it every two or three days.

Platinum Member
    Of course, I shave my legs winter or summer. I dont see why one would not.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I am blessed with light body hair and have large hairless areas on my legs and only about two chest hairs that are so light that I feel when they are getting long but can't see them. The tramp stamp area of my lower back develops an invisible peach fuzz that I have to clean off with a couple razor swipes every few months so it's very easy for me to stay smooth and I love shaving and pampering myself. I shave from head to toes and take a bath instead of shower a few times a week so I can shave. I do this year around and my hot soaking baths feel awesome in the winter when it's below zero outside.

While I'm lacking in dressing opportunities not going out in the RW I take feminine grooming very seriously 365 days a year. If I didn't stay smooth and groom in a feminine way I would feel dirty and out of sorts.
    Last edited by Star01; 01-15-2020 at 11:14 AM.

No to shaving, but I epilate everything all year long and have for over 15 years.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I shave all year, too....love the feeling of moisturizer and HSR.

Banned Read only
    Robin,
    Some women do let leg hair grow away some , some have faily dark hair so it shows but often they don't bother .

I'm like many others here I accept shaving everyday , that is face , arms chest and legs , I don't consider it a chore I see it as an acceptable part of being out full time . If I wsih to pop into a shop to try something on no one is going to see unsightly body hair .

I agree with Lydianne's last line , the less hair I have the less I can tolerate it .
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-15-2020 at 11:07 AM.

I shave all year round.

I have major hairy legs. Nothing kills a dress up than looking down and having hair sticking through your stockings!

Quote Originally Posted by Devi SM View Post
    . . . Most of the crossdressers here don't shave legs on winter too . . .
    Like others, I shave year round. But, I've read many other threads where, for some, shaving is a fall/winter activity and not a spring/summer shorts season activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Devi SM View Post
    So you understand? Most of the crossdressers here don't shave legs on winter too, Do you?
    How can you say that? I do wish that people would not generalise?

There are many on this forum that shave/epilate/wax, all year round, me included.

I shave year round. I have very little and light body hair so its not that noticeable to others; but I love the feeling of smooth legs. Funny story. A few years ago my wife, who is supportive, and I were looking at a house. One of the houses had a beautiful master bedroom with a large shower. The shower had a seat built in. Although I knew what the seat was primarily used for I couldn't resist asking? The agent said "well you guys wouldn't understand but we women need that for our legs" My wife just looked at me with a smile and a roll of her eyes.

Hi Robin, I guess it depends on your level of comfort and whether or not you would relate a conversation with your coworker. There are number of guys that "manscape " and shave their body hair. So it would not be unheard of. I shave year round because I like to... I don't really care what anyone else thinks. It was nice you and your wife got to chuckle about it. Cheers.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Quote Originally Posted by kayegirl View Post
    How can you say that? I do wish that people would not generalise?

There are many on this forum that shave/epilate/wax, all year round, me included.
    Kaye, I'm a member of this web for around 5 years with more than 2000 posts so I'd read a lot of comments here, especially in the male to female section of crossdressing about how many have to stop shaving on winter or find an "excuse " like biking to shave, so mine is a.conclussion that many or most of the crossdressers shave just in summer because in winter don't show their legs. It's not a generalization, there're always exceptions and I was one, I used my legs all around the year for around 15 years then 15 years ago I start waxing, then I got a silk'n bellaglide machine with pulse light like laser to definitively stop hair growth not in the legs but the rest of the body, so its my perception that many crossdressers here hide from their ei es and that's the reason to shave just in summer...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION