Thread: Pet surprises

Question Pet surprises

Wife: "What are they doing with that?"

Me: "Oh, crap! &%@$#!!"

Dogs (year-old terrier/pug pups) had gotten into spare bedroom, with a door that does not latch as well as I thought, and pulled my new (Christmas present!) long blonde wig off the bed where it lay with other items being sorted. They were in the office, attacking it after dragging it through the yard. My wife spent 10 minutes combing yard trash out of it.

Who else has had unusual issues with pets and their CD collection?

(Fortunately for them, they are too adorable for me to stay mad.)

A couple weeks ago, our cat was up on a chair, full on grooming my wig. Luckily I caught him before dragging it away.

He also has a fascination with barbie dolls..

Can understand the wig bit. But Barbies?

You can “understand the wig”? What are you, the wig whisperer?

I seem to recall an old thread where someone had their silicone breast forms chewed by their cat. In the end the unlucky owner had to throw away the chewed boobs.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Lucy, not crossdressing story, but we recently got a corgi puppy, a second for us. It grabbed my wife's wig of her head. It was funny, my wife was not happy.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Pug pups!! I've been owned by pugs all my life. Black, fawn, male, female, how old? Do they tilt their heads when they see you dressed but hear your male voice? I've always found some article of clothing on their bedding, I think it was the smell(feminine scents)that attracted them, somewhat embarrassing at times. With that pushed in face who can stay mad.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

My pet story is how I was outed by my cat. Several years into my marriage I had been able to keep my secret just that. I had a convenient hiding place for what was then just my panty stash. I had forgotten how able cats are to get into the most unusual places. Well, she managed just fine and upon her egress brought the laceiest sexiest pair I had out into the open. Wasn't the way I wanted to have "the talk", but it all worked out in the end!

Banned Read only
    Lucy,
    My old labrador hasn't done any damage but she doesn't appear to like me now in male mode , when I have to visit my mother she is really sulky with me but then she also knows I'm not in best humour when I have to . She definitely knows I'm a better and happier person as Teresa !!

My cat loves to jump in my lap when I'm wearing a skirt or dress.

Marion

Not the same but I remember the first time I fully dress. I wanted to go out in any way but without the risk of being seen by a neighbor I used the deck out of our master bedroom. I remember that was a delicious experience just lay on the railing looking down the hill where hardly someone could identify this "woman".
    In a moment my labrador come barking very aloud to this stranger and that would call the neighbors attention so I shut her up and she recognized my voice e and show an ashamed face.
    Years later, I share that first experience with my wife and we laugh.
    Talking about dogs, one of my daughters in law is a professional pet groomer and ha e 6 different breds dogs, all females. There was always one of them, a poodle, very shy that dont let people get close to her and i wasn't an exemptions. The first time I got her house dressed, the dog smells me and now show a more friendly attitude, my daughter explain that dogs can smell hormones and definitely my hormones are different now.
    Dogs, smarter than us...

Devi
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Banned Read only
    Devi,
    I posted sometime ago about my previous labrador , I titled the thread , " My dog paid me a compliment !" she barked at me the first time she saw me as Teresa because she didn't recognise me , now my current labrador ( Lucy ) doesn't like me so much in male mode .

A "hair raising" experience but I am glad it was not totally ruined.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Well Teresa, labradors are certainly beautiful and smart creatures. I missed my Lacey I had to put to sleep when she was around 14 years old
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Yes, they tilt. They are too cute for our own good.

Diamond Bar & Ventura both of which are in Southern California
    My only "pet" experience was a cat (RIP) that loved to sit on my lap when I was dressed, as I used to participate in the old AOL chat rooms. He always seemed to put a snag in my pantyhose no matter how gently I tried to pick him up and move him.

On those rare occasions that I can dress fully and lounge around the house one of our cats gets extremely affectionate. He has to get up on my lap and purr like made while running all over me forcing me to get out the tape roller. I think he's partial to women and likes me more when I'm dressed or maybe he can sense now good I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    my current labrador ( Lucy ) doesn't like me so much in male mode .
    Maybe Lucy senses you do not like yourself in male mode either.
    Crissy

My dogs look at my funny when I'm dressed. We also have two cats and I am paranoid that they will use my lipstick as a cat toy.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!