Thread: Tips advice, going for Counseling

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tips advice, going for Counseling

I am going to a place In Phila called Mazzoni Center next week. It is called trans care. I am confused and need advice on the direction in life I will go. They asked me how I want to be addressed , and I said Denise, while there. I don't plan to go dressed up completely but I will have some elements if Femininity. I ask myself, am I normal for feeling this way. Yes I am 61 but I don't think I have what it takes to transition to a female lifestyle. I feel good as Denise, but she is on the sidelines waiting to be called in. She can jump in and out and play and not upset my life. I feel that if I was in my 20's and it was 2020 that I would have well along in a transition. I hear the stories about how hard it is to be a trans woman in today,s society. Dating or even acceptance. I am nervous but I think I need to talk to someone at trans care for advice and help me break down this issue. Below is my first ever pic of Denise going out on Halloween back in 87
    Attached Images Attached Images