Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips advice, going for Counseling

The girl named Virginia called me to check on me today. I questioned why the waiting list for so long and she said they're short-staffed but she offered me other avenues amd places that could get me on HRT a whole lot faster if I wamted She referred a place in Cherry Hill that does electrolysis and laser. When I first contacted the Mazzoni Centet they asked me how I want to be addressed she / her . Hearing somebody call you by your female name is somewhat exciting. I told her it feels really good being referred to as Denise her response was you better get used to it. They want people to seek the truth and be happy..

Wow! Those are really good news Denise.
    I remember those days what excitement was...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I got me another appointment at the Bell Center in Phila. There back-up is Feb 27th for an appointment. When I called the Mazzoni center there back-up was 9 to 10 months away. Well they set me up for intake and trans care. I said that I was going to look for other options and they said if I wanted to transfer to them after I get started on HRT I can. The Journey is starting.

That’s great, Denise.