Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone's loss is my gain

I go for a regular early morning walk around my local area, and over time have found over $20 in loose change, mainly around bus stops. Unfortunately our public transport has gone to a cashless tap on-tap off system, so loose change has almost dried up.
    My best find was a pair of new black wedge shoes with a 5 inch heel which was left on a street corner, and found early one Sunday morning. No doubt some young thing was finding it too difficult to walk home from the nightclub in the heels, so ditched them. My lucky find, alas a size and a half too small. I can squeeze into them, but I end up with painful feet.

I have never been so lucky. It is one fantasy that I used to have years ago -- that someone would leave a bag of clothing with all the essentials. Now that I have a sizeable wardrobe of my own and some to borrow, it would have to be a real treasure find!
    Ms. Eva -- good for you in finding those items, especially sunglasses (which I'm still looking for a pair to complement my facial features). Oh, whom am I kidding? Nothing will complement it.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I don't drive a car so getting from point A to point B involves walking. I do find money on a regular basis. My best year was $180. A $20 bill here, another one there. $10s, $5s... The kicker was an IPhone and I manged to get in touch with the owner who lived in New Jersey and dropped it in Providence while visiting her daughter who was attending Brown. Arrangements were made for me to mail it. I wasn't looking for a reward, and it only cost about $5 to mail it, so yeah, do the right thing. About a week later she sent me a $100 dollar check.
    I'm lucky in the clothes department from time time. My landlord leaves it to me to clean out his apartments when ever someone vacates, and I was lucky enough to score a few things.
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Silver Member
    A relative of mine cleans out student rentals in town. It is downright shocking what some of them intentionally left behind. Lots of expensive furniture (one recently left two brand new leather recliners worth over $1000 each, still in the plastic), electronics worth hundreds of dollars per item, designer clothes etc. Somehow I doubt any of them had to actually work to buy those things, what an absolute callous lack of the value of a dollar.

Silver Member
    I found a nice white bra that looked new in the road to where couples often parked. It was my size so I saved it.

I have found a couple of things. First I found a pair of panties, all by themselves, in a college apartment laundry room. I took them and for some odd reason tried them on later that night. 26 years later here I am. Recently I found a black lacy shawl in a Walmart parking lot. It is still in great condition. It makes many of my outfits look so classy.

I live in a college town and like Vickie said students here leave unbelievable items behind..tv's recliners etc..expensive school - rich parents...they have a sale every year and it goes cheap.
    I found a pair of pantyhose in college once...my only big score 😜

Hi Eva, Nope, I never found anything exciting except at thrift stores, and I had to pay for those. It was fun reading the posts

Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall View Post
    I have never been so lucky. It is one fantasy that I used to have years ago -- that someone would leave a bag of clothing with all the essentials. Now that I have a sizeable wardrobe of my own and some to borrow, it would have to be a real treasure find!
    Ms. Eva -- good for you in finding those items, especially sunglasses (which I'm still looking for a pair to complement my facial features). Oh, whom am I kidding? Nothing will complement it.
    Sherrie, you know I would compliment you. They are nothing my male self would choose but they do look kind of cute

Eva -- In our femme world cute is one of those things that matter. As does sparkly and shiny. And sometimes, tight. Just envious, sis, that you found those items. Take care.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall View Post
    Eva -- In our femme world cute is one of those things that matter. As does sparkly and shiny. And sometimes, tight. Just envious, sis, that you found those items. Take care.
    Thank you honey. I love to hear from you. Maybe it is the similar region we were part of, or maybe it is that I see you as a very beautiful sister. Take care.