Thread: My life and the success I have had - Inspiraltional tale?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only
    KlaireLarnia,
    I have read it through once but possibly need to do so again .
    Some points about labels , it continually crops up but basically Transvestite translates as crossdresser , trans = to cross , vestite = clothes /garb , no sexual element is derived from that translation . The media has added the other elements to the basic term . I wonder why you concern yourself with labels as you're out as you are ? I've put them back in their box , the only label I have is Teresa and as far as the RW is concerned that's the only label they need .

As for transition I'm not sure I understand what the stigma is to hold us back , if your dysphoria is strong enough eventually nothing will hold you back . the question of hormones and surgery is based partly on my age and also on a daily basis how much would it change my life . I go along with you not wanting to return to wearing male clothes but for different reasons , as I have dysphoria and don't wish to be seen as a man , very few if any have seen me in male mode in my new home town .
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-18-2020 at 11:42 AM.