Quote Originally Posted by sarah_hillcrest View Post
ellbee,
To me this feeling you have as much less to do with cross dressing then you think. I know exactly how you feel and worry about it a lot, way before I started cross dressing. I have a relative who in his 70s accomplishes more than I did in my 30s.
There are many manly qualities that are positive, but there are plenty of manly men, who spend all their free time womanizing, gambling, and laying on the couch watching football while someone takes care of them.
I'm with Sarah on this. I think it's just general ennui (mods - it's a valid English word) ellbee "what have I achieved compared to this person". Most of us have achieved nothing compared to Sally Ride either (first US woman in space). And it's not because we wasted our time dressing. I have a male friend who spends most of his time on the couch watching sports while his wife is at work. I like to think I'm more productive than that guy at least

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

josie_s ... I have different thoughts on the makeover... if you were a GG everyone would think that was a perfectly valid way to de-stress and probably say good for you, looking after yourself. The fact that you have different stuff in your pants doesn't change that. It was a nice thing to do for yourself. However, you suspect that people won't get that, so you don't tell them. Fair enough.