Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Growing up did you enjoy watching women get dressed and do you still

Growing up did you enjoy watching women get dressed and do you still

Whether it was in real life or movies, I always enjoyed seeing women putting on stockings, walking around in a slip, wiggling into a dress ! It was always fun to watch how they would model in front of the mirror checking themselves out at every angle as they spun about in their heels !

Do you find yourself doing the exact same things you saw women do ? As a women ever commented to you about this ?

Do you enjoy spending time walking around in women's underwear or a pretty slip or are you anxious to get into your dress ?

Would your wife be ok with you walking around dolled up in just a slip ?

Banned Read only
    I always did like to watch a GG get ready to go out. The transformation even an attractive GG goes through from natural to stunningly beautiful always excited me. I always wanted to go through that and be transformed into something beautiful.

When I am getting ready, I am usually just wearing my underwear. Most times just panties because I don't want to get powder all over everything.

I don't run around in a slip very often, mostly because I never wear one anymore and they are just too fragile for lounging or sleeping. But I do lounge around in my silky nightgowns and panties all the time.

Robbie, I loved watching my mother getting ready when I was a kid. Walking around in a slip, doing her makeup, and putting on her stockings. For the same reasons, I loved movies where a women was getting dressed. Of course I emulated the moves I saw.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    Oh yes!

I've tried to do the wiggle thing, but sadly I don't have anything that needs to be wiggle into a dress or tight pants.

This is one of my favorite things. I love the getting ready process and lost it as a true joy to get feminine and beautiful.

Are you trying to get someone to admit their voyeuristic tendencies?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

While growing up, I can't recall watching women get dressed in real life or on the screen so I don't know what they do. My wife dresses nice enough but she doesn't turn it into a big production.

I tend to wear more than just panties but I can give it a go and see if I like it.

I don't see a slip as being dolled up, but I could wear just that if I wanted to.

Great question! And yes, I did and do. I think I was in a learning phase back then whereas now I think it's just voyeurism for me.

When I'm in guy mode, however, I won't watch a woman get undressed, because I consider it private for her.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Like Roberta, I enjoyed the transformation. Not the process involved, tho.

Unlike Roberta that's exactly how I dress! Only my transformation is a lot more extreme than my old GF's and wife!

Like watching the process, Robbie? Here u go!

71606.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes I have been doing the same as women do dressing for 50 years now. It's just the nature of dressing. And yes I enjoy spending leisure time in my lingerie and slips. As far as my wife goes she is perfectly OK with me dressing however I care to, she was just in here with me and I'm in a satin gown with mating panties and a navy House-coat. She never batted and eye, just business as usual.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I have always loved watch women and girls at the time, putting on their make up. I can watch it for hours.
    At least it sure seems to take them hours to do their make up.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

I enjoy watching a women get dressed, but this is more or less a sexual thing. I don't spend a lot of time at the in between steps of getting dressed, I have an outfit I want to wear and I put it on all at once. Part of it is probably that I don't like makeup, so I will do my hair first and dress and doesn't take all that long.

I sometimes sleep in a half slip and will hang out in bed in it (before bed or slow start to the morning). But since it doesn't hide my maleness, it is not something I go around the house in. I have nightgowns that hide it so those are more something I would lounge instead.

My wife isn't a fan of the lingerie side of things so she wouldn't like it.

I often watched my mom get dressed when she was getting ready to go out. She didn't seem to mind and would often put a bit of lipstick or a pair of clip-on earrings on me while I was hanging out in her room. It probably helped make me what I am today.

- Diane

Silver Member
    When I was very small maybe 4 or 5 all the women at my aunts were getting ready to go to a party. They had on their girdles, slips and put on their silk stockings. They sat down at the makeup table to put on their dresses and it looked like so much fun. I wanted to do it too.

Platinum Member
    My experience was rather limited until I got married. My mother did on occasion walk around our apartment in a slip, but, not too often. I did enjoy watching my wife lounge around in lingerie and slips. There are plenty of titillating videos on YouTube. I have an extensive collection of vintage slips which I do enjoy wearing without a dress. My favorites are a group of Velrose and other brand midi length slips. I sincerely doubt my wife would appreciate me walking around in anything feminine.

I to love watching my mother getting dress and i think that Diane is right that is why we are what we are today! So that being said thank you mom and God bless!

Always enjoy a good montage of a woman trying on lots of beautiful outfits that she just can't decide on.

I prefer to watch them get undressed

Absolutely! I have always loved watching my wife get dressed, and have very fond memories of watching my mother get dressed. I was late to school many mornings because of lingering to watch her. I have often wondered to what extent she realized that I was watching and how fascinated I was. Later, as I began to borrow from her drawers and try on her bras, panties, girdles, and stockings, I would think she would have noticed something amiss. I have often asked myself whether those early experiences influenced my gender dysphoria, or was I already a boy who wanted to be a girl? Nancy
    Last edited by NancyJ; 01-21-2020 at 12:07 PM.

My mother passed away in 1962 weeks before my 11th birthday. A while back I was putting on makeup and had vivid memories flash back in my mind of watching her apply her makeup and rolling and pulling up each stocking and attaching to her garter. She probably told me to get out of the room at some point but a bunch of memories came rushing back that I hadn't thought about since they happened. I must have been doing that whenever I had the opportunity as I found myself doing things instinctively while putting on makeup that I couldn't have known otherwise.

Of course I love to watch a woman dressing.
    It's always a learning experience. Not having the one-on-one training a young girl receives I had to have some reference. How to put on my bra, rolling up stockings and slipping them up my smooth legs then attaching them to my garters. Stepping into my heels, applying perfume and of course doing my makeup.
    Many things I still do the way I observed when I was young and some have been modified as I learned proper technique but always the visual reference has been something enjoyable.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Just another 'Gurl'
    Until you brought the topic up OP I had never really though about it. The answer is yes! I have always enjoyed watching women get ready and dressing. Trying on different clothes and shoes and makeup.
    Just another man in a dress

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never really watched my Mom get dressed so I have no idea.
    Do women actually spin around while they dress?

One of my favs.

I wouldn't go so far as to say its voyeuristic? I've just always enjoyed seeing the transformation.

It doesn't have to be any particular aspect of "getting ready"

But, yes I must admit, there is always a bit of envy on my part. But I feel that with just out and about seeing everyday women going about everyday things.

Walking through or by Womens apparel or cosmetics always brings my envy to a fever pitch.

It's difficult to put into words

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Do women actually spin around while they dress?
    Only women in the movies do that. None of the women in my life, from my mother, every girlfriend I had, to my wife ever did anything like what robbiegirl describes when it comes to swishing, spinning, and generally prancing around when they were getting ready. Most of the time it was more hurried and rushing around. Just like when I am getting ready to go out, there's no time for that.