Thread: You are doing that like a boy

You are doing that like a boy

Says my wife as I am folding kitchen towels fresh from the dryer. Admittedly I was not paying that much attention to the task. So, I looked at her and said,? Well, I could be more girly?. Stopped her in her tracks. She emphatically does not like my predisposition towards the feminine. Perhaps next time I do the laundry I should be skirted.

After that comment, she cannot blame you if you do.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Banned Read only
    I'm curious. How DOES a boy fold kitchen towels, and how is it different from the way girls do it?

Platinum Member
    Good question, Marianne. My wife does not like the way I fold cloth napkins we use at the dinner table. She also does not like the way I stack up her white Cotton Hane's panties after I wash and fold them. I think it's just the way a person gets use to the task. However, if Christie's wife does not appreciate her husband's cross dressing I have no idea why she would even stir the pot with a comment like that. Maybe, Christie should be en femme in order to do that domestic chore in a womanly manner.

Christie ann, I'm with Marianne, not sure how you fold towels like a girl.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My wife folds the towels in thirds while I fold them in half.

Actually, they fit in the linen closet her way and don't my way so that's the reason.

I fold my embroidered bar towels in thirds so you can read the logos.

AND if the opportunity allows I am dressed while doing house work.

I can see how this thread could evolve off in many directions.
    Crissy

It sounds like she is being maybe sarcastic. Like she is referring to female mannerisms more than dress.

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    In a completely different direction, maybe her saying that to you was her way of saying "Hey there, big boy, what'ca doing?"

I do not like the way my daughter folds my panties when she does laundry! I unfold them and do it my way! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I washed, hung up, folded and put away all of the laundry the past couple of weeks. My wife knows to keep quiet about my skills and which gender I most closely resemble when in work mode. I would sit down in the easy chair and say something like "ok smart *as, show me how it's done". Nothing will stop the ribbing faster than shifting the whole job over to her. Besides, last week I told her after a lacey corsett accidently got machine washed "didn't In tell you to separate and hand wash your delicates?". She was taken back by that advice as she is supposed to be the one telling me those things (in her mind).

Note that we tease each other like that all the time and laugh as we are having that kind of exchange. Anybody who's SO doesn't have a good sense of humor should not do what I do.

Banned Read only
    How does a GG fold towels different than a GM?

I do all of the laundry in our house. If you're wife thinks GG's are somehow predispositioned to be good at doing laundry, she needs to think again. My wife can't fold anything. Not towels, tops, or bottoms. If I let her do laundry everything would be pink, gray, and shrunk to size zero.

You can fold it efficiently so it makes the best use of the space it is going in, perhaps this is like a boy.
    You can just shove it in a ball and put it away, perhaps this is like a girl.
    You can fold it so the design is most effectively displayed perhaps this is like a girl.
    You can leave it in the laundry basket until your husband takes care of it, just like my wife

You should totally do it skirted next time. Or just always be in a skirt

I think her point was that I was not doing it her way which of course is the right way. We do kid around that I am still currently taking 200 level girl classes and still learning.
    Wearing leggings today as I do daily chores before hitting the gym.

Were you using power tools? Or some elaborate folding machine that you made yourself out of kitchen utensils and duct tape? Or possibly chewing on a cigar and spitting on the ground? And maybe swilling whiskey and swearing?

I can see how any of those could be called folding towels like a man.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    And maybe swilling whiskey and swearing?
    That is how I get my laundry done!

Banned Read only
    Christie ,
    There's no pleasing some people !