My wife hates laundry so I put away her laundry (usually dressed but that is besides the point). Most of my clothes are in my home office closet but my dresses are too long for the short racks in my home office closet, so I hang them next to her dresses. I have a cardboard ring to separate our dresses (and other cardboard rings separating dresses from sweatshirts, long sleeves from short sleeves, etc).

A few months back my wife comes out in a dress saying she doesn't remember buying the dress she has on. I tell her it is mine and reminded her about the cardboard separators. She was like "Oh" and commented that I had too many dresses (still less than her and I wear dresses more often anyways since she likes buying them but saves them for special occasions where as I wear one or two a week since they are so darn comfortable).

Last night I was reading in my home office and hear my wife yelling about my mother in law wearing one of my dresses. I go to see what is going on and apparently she was looking to borrow a dress from my wife for an event in a week (since she only owns a few dresses) and accidentally tried one on from my section. I told her about the cardboard separators. She went back to try on other dresses. It was kind of fun seeing her critique my wife's dresses. But I figured I would leave them and later on when I asked if she picked one of my dresses or one of my wife's dresses she said she didn't realize she could borrow one of mine so my wife won by default.