Thread: Any beauty parlor memories...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Any beauty parlor memories...

Robbiegirl's thread on watching GG's getting ready and do their makeup got me thinking...

I remember when i was too young to be left alone having to go to the beauty parlor with my mom on Saturday morning. I always loved that smell... A mixture of hairspray, bleach, and perm solution.

I would watch the women get their hair washed, set in rollers, sit under the dryer, then get combed out, and fluffed.

I wanted to be one of those ladies so bad. To this day having my hair washed by someone is such a luxuriously decadent experience.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 01-21-2020 at 02:41 PM.