Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Does any one else think they look like their mother?

Banned Read only
    Yahh.. Sometimes when i wear my moms dresses or wig.

I look like my mom if she had gained 80 lbs.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Not me, when mom was younger, much younger, she was constantly mistaken for Judy Garland, and she would make an effort to maintain that look. Just before she passed, she looked like Granny Clampett of Beverly Hillbillys with an extra 20 pounds.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Aspiring Member
    I am the same height, and nearly the same weight as my late mother (RIP 2001 at age 83). We're both 5'11 (at least before she shrank with old age), she weighed 180, I weigh 170 (down from over 200...). Moreover, more or less the same hair when I had some, and same colour hair on my wigs. When I'd meet people in my old home town (in male mode), they'd comment on how much I looked like my mother.

But here's the weird part: I was adopted as an infant. The mother I supposedly looked like, was my adoptive, not biological mother...

I very much take after my father in drab mode, and with short hair look similar to his mother. Some resemblance to my only cousin, and she used to work for Revlon.
    Hugs, Ellen

Jean, maybe it is like when couples grow old together they start to look alike. Or it is just proof you find the right parents for you.

The resemblance between me and my mother when I'm dressed is uncanny. I come from a very large family and only 2 of us have the same hair colouring as our mother so may be that has something to do with it. I don't wear wigs as I can do my hair in both male and female styles. Get dressed and look in the mirror and there is Mum looking back at me.