Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does any one else think they look like their mother?

Does any one else think they look like their mother?

It is a little bit weird since in a boy mode I look like my dad. But when fully fem with wig and make up I see my mom in the mirror. I guess it makes sense it just throws me off since I haven't seen that until I started dressing.

Banned Read only
    Amanda,
    I share the same facial shape as my mother , sister and also my daughter .

My daughter often tells me I look like a sister to my sister .

Banned Read only
    Yes, I look just like my mother except I have my father's smile. Everyone always said that, even when I was a young boy.

I never looked like my mother but a strong resemblence to a sister and my daughter
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    I think I do too when en femme.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Facially I don't resemble either of my parents. However, Sherry occasionally looks remarkably like my former girl friends and wife!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When all dressed and made up in wig, yes, there is some resemblance to my mother. Similar face structure, and legs. Sometimes, it bothers me. In bad pics, i resemble my dad some. A bit of both.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 01-22-2020 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Facially I don't resemble either of my parents. However, Sherry occasionally looks remarkably like my former girl friends and wife!
    That is funny.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I look more like my Mother.
    She was a model in the 1930s and 40s which is cool but I will never be able to come close to her is style and grace.

Not me I look more like my dad I have even mistaken myself for him in old pictures Kind of scary, but he was a good man. I have often wondered if he may have been in to crossdressing since my mother was an actress, makeup artist and I ran across photos of him dressed but it looked more like a comedy thing, Hmm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I've been told I look like my mother, and that was before I ever came out. The biggest difference is I'm about a foot taller and have outlived her by several years now.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

As I occasionally look at photos, depending on how my hair is styled or the lineup of the shot, I very much look like my mother.

From the first time I was fully dressed and full makeup I have seen my younger sister when I look in the mirror.

Just another 'Gurl'
    No I look like my dad, except for my blue eyes. Those are from mum.
    Just another man in a dress

Are eyes are the same similar facial features. But also look like my father

Myself and two female siblings all look like our Dad, not sure if that is good or bad though.
    Crissy

Yes, my wife, at the time used to say "You are just like your mother". I do look something like her.
    Hugs, Carole

I take pride in looking like my father who in turn looks like his father. My son however looks like his mother and her father. I guess now I can take pride in looking like my mother. Here's hoping I can be half the woman (person) she is.

Aspiring Member
    I look a little like my mom, a lot like my sister and a couple of cousins. When I started dressing again I was playing around with my phone and took a selfie, I thought I had deleted it only to pop up later. I saw it and wondered how a picture of my sister got on my new phone.
    Sara

My SO gave me my first make-over and after about an hour, she said I looked like my Mother which soured the moment.

I have a gray wig which my wife hates because she says it makes me look like my mother. They had a somewhat strained relationship,
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Nope, not even close. I must have been adopted.

I look like my younger sisters twin.

Platinum Member
    I suppose I do look a great deal like my mother did, other than the additional 10 inches of height, the extra 100+ pounds, shoulders and hands.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Not at all. But as one of 8 siblings (I am the second oldest), dressed and with a blonde wig, I have a striking resemblance to my next younger sister.