Quote Originally Posted by NancyJ View Post
KittySue, I like your post #20! Good luck!
Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
Kitty Sue, As to your original post, haven't you already admitted your a CD and have had past relationships with men. It appears that your concerned with telling her about your on going need to CD.
I think you are right. I am more concerned about my ongoing need to CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Jean View Post
Are you sure you're OK with her telling whoever she likes? If she tells someone, you're out. You may not realize you're out, but there will be a lot of people who know. Maybe everybody.
I am. I don't believe in telling my partner who they can or cannot speak with. I hope and trust they have enough sense to choose wisely the people they will speak with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole79 View Post
You are very brave. Good luck.
I wish I were brave. One of the things I discovered half way through last year was that my wife had not been honest with me with how much debt show owed before we were married. She said 30k in student loans. I discovered on our credit report from bank when we bought a new home it was 50. I also found 2,500 dollars and an unknown credit card.

I was not angry at her. I was sad. That she was lying just like I have been. I don't want a marriage like that. Obviously we both have trust issues with one another. So I believe I need to tell her. I also believe the truth always wins in the end.