Thread: Nearly caught in tights and woman's top by my brother

Nearly caught in tights and woman's top by my brother

My situation makes it very difficult to openly dress as Veronica, so I underdress a lot.

I am currently living in Connecticut with a couple of brothers and my mother.

The temperature outside was in the teens this morning, so I was wearing a thick pair of black tights and a satin camisole underneath.

I was changing my clothes, when my brother came barging into my room.

He does not knock.

Fortunately, I did not have the light on, or he would definitely have seen Veronica's clothing.

I managed to be annoying enough to have him stop his typical charging into the room to tell me something that could have waited another month to hear.

He closed the door, but later got mad at me for my reaction.

Better that than what his reaction would have been after seeing me the way I was dressed.

I prefer to keep it under wraps, so I had better do a better job in the future!
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

I hear ya girl. Sometimes we get a little too comfortable, and maybe a little lazy minded about what we?re doing. I?ve actually had a couple close calls lately. Geez, think I?d know better, but it happens. -Meg

If your brother isn't considerate enough to knock first, maybe you should invest in a lock on your bedroom door.

I wish I could, Char.

Clearly there’s more to this story. Your profile doesn’t list age/DOB, but I’ll hazard a guess that since you have a daughter old enough to take notice of you having women’s clothes lying about, you may be old enough to not live with your mother and a couple of brothers. In this economy, I recommend you start with getting a job, then find your own place - - - problem solved. You’ll have privacy and the unfettered right to be you and dress whenever and however you choose. If this is a bit harsh, more info would make my understanding your plight easier.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Kick your brother in the nuts and tell him to stop barging into your room he'll get the picture.
    Why do people put up with rude siblings?
    I had an older brother that did that to me and thought it was funny so I heard him coming and I waited by the door.
    He barged in and I gave him a swift kick in the sac and he never did it again.

Veronica, if you can't afford/justify putting a lock on your bedroom door then simply wedge a tiny wooden door-stop under it while you get undressed. If he tries to barge in the door, it will just stick shut in his face. Privacy problem solved.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Get one of those plastic door stop wedges - probably super cheap on amazon. That at least buys you a couple seconds
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Veronica, I like the idea with the small wedge, I bet an old time hardware store would have one. Good luck with things and feel free to pm me anytime.
    Crissy

Beware the stuck zipper! I have come close too many times but stuck zippers will stop you in your tracks. Good luck, stay safe and put a door stop under your door.

Platinum Member
    Frankly, under your present living circumstances, it seems you are at great risk of exposure. Brothers will enter rooms unannounced, they will notice mad scrambles to hide things or cover up, Mom will pick up or notice something not quite put away...in time it is almost inevitable. Its great that you and your brothers have the opportunity to support each other and your mother through whatever is going on in your lives. But if this episode is any indication, the situation could blow up at any moment.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

With the super oppressive cost of housing and living, in spite of many jobs, i can understand having to stay with family, until you save enough cash to get into your own place again. Rents are cruel these days, causing many to be homeless nowdays. A national tragedy. If my brothers caught me dressed, it would be hell for me, even in our 60's now. A living nightmare. I think my sister knew, when she found her hose ruined, and my mom finding things a bit differently placed, back in the mid 1960's. I still feel a bit ashamed when with my sister even now.

I have not lived at home since 1979 but still , sometimes I had to do this and it works . Maybe you can do this also

Well , I can't get it to upload but propping a chair up under the doorknob . It does work .
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Banned Read only
    Veronica,
    Like Rhonda I'm a little confused over the situation , it reads like problems with a teenage brother and yet you talk about a daughter old enough to query female clothes left about . If you brother is an adult he really should respect your space and privacy also in that case he's old enough to understand TG issues . OK put the shoe on the other foot and ask how he would like his privacy invading ?

Silver Member
    Look these over (Google) Top 10 Best Door Security Devices for Home and Travel!