If I had known at the age of 9 or 10 what I know now, my life would probably have taken a different course. That was the age at which I began to experiment with my mom and sisters under garments. These opportunities were very far and few between. I didn't know why, still don't, but I knew that I liked it. Of course with the advent of the internet and forums like this one, I am much more knowledgeable. My parents didn't understand why I didn't enjoy the rough and tumble sports and activities that my two brothers did. I preferred to read and, if truth be known, play with my sisters dolls. As a young adult I would have probably sought out counseling and moved in a different direction. At this point in my life it would be very unfair to my family to do anything outward. I will have to settle for my collection of panties, slips, bras, etc. I'm in a DADT relationship with my wife. She knows that I wear panties everyday and enjoy wearing slips and bras. She tolerates it but does not encourage it. I don't flaunt it in front of her but she sees my lingerie in the wash every day. As far as I know my kids, friends, etc have no earthly idea about this side of me. Unless my wife has shared it with her best friend no one else knows. Being able to talk and share my thoughts on this forum is like a breath of fresh air for me. In 60+ years of crossdressing I've never talked to anyone. Sorry for rambling a bit here. Thanks for listening.