Thread: It's been a few weeks

It's been a few weeks

Since I had the opportunity to dress fully but sans makeup. It's not been totally barren, I've had time to don a skirt, heels and forms but nothing much above an hour and a half. I usually get four plus hours to myself on Saturdays but today was the first one if three where things have aligned and it's happened. Add to that for reasons I won't go in to, I had 4 days last week were dressing, even wearing a pair of knickers, wasn't possible. So today was welcomed.

I don't go all out during these times. I keep it simple and dress semi casually. I think that's a reflection of how comfortable I am being dressed. Looking like Mrs average is ok by me. A just above the knee animal print black skirt, long sleeved Vee necked pullove and my BFS forms. What made today a little different was I've three new pairs of 8.5cm heels, all three therefore need breaking in before I think about taking them out and about. So I wore each pair in turn, rotating round several times over a four hour period. I'll continue to grab small parcels of time to further get them fit for purpose.

My feet do ache a little but that's to be expected. It does please me that donning heels has become as natural as putting on trainers. I don't have to think about walking in heels, it just happens. It's the same in wearing forms. It's as if their just a part of me.

So in the great scheme of things this is pretty much a non event but it did make me appreciate that compared to some here I'm a lucky gal. I get to spend twenty plus hours a week as what I call PF in my diary, Partially Femme. Some of the time I'm PFP, Partially Femme Plus, forms and/or heels added. It keeps me sane and grounded in equal measure. I just don't want to go three more weeks without my Saturday time.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Read only
    When I retired my wife was still working full days when she wanted. That gave me 6 1/2 to 7 hours a day to emulate June Cleaver. I got a lot of domestic chores accomplished in a dress, heels and hosier and all the proper undergarments. As she took on fewer and fewer work days Stephanie time diminished. Now she is fully retired and it's zero time. Currently, she is recovering my knee replacement surgery so it's full time care giver with no prospects of any Stephanie time which has been my life long reliever of stress. Now it is down to wearing a nylon panty when sleeping.

Just another 'Gurl'
    I hear you. Today I have just been tooling around in leggings. They are so comfortable. I even like wearing leggings to bed.
    Just another man in a dress

Stephanie,

Don't despair. My story was similar to yours and when my SO retired I thought I'd get very little Helen time. As it turns out my SO has a life after retirement. At least five days out of seven she's out the house for a few hours, hours were I can PF and relax. So there's hope yet.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed