Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yet another I went to the ER and no one cared post

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    Glad you are OK but what were you expecting? That they would point and laugh.
    I'm glad you're OK, too. One thing that I know from having lived in the DC area is that the medical care is top shelf.
    These threads always remind me of the time I was caught off guard by an unexpected (ehem) finger wave. There was a smirky chuckle when my flowery panties were exposed.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Silver Member
    Toe nails polished in red..Dermatologist said the full body scan meant taking off my socks. She said,"Oh, how pretty!" Hospital nurse had to attach a feed to my ankle. Sock came off. He smiled and said, "not a problem. frequently seen on guys."

I hate to be disagreeable but I am highly in favor of chiropractic care. Doctors mainly manipulate you chemically while chiropractors manipulate you mechanically. Your body consists of both aspects so you need both types of doctors. Like any doctor, though, one should throughly vet any type of doctor before employing their services. There are a lot of witch doctors out there in all types of medicine.

Well all around I'm glad your ok and hope you feel better soon, and I believe I wouldn't have worried about my panties at that time but I'm not any better. Sounds like you handled it great I probably would have had a heartache if I was seen like that. Hope you feel better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    Toe nails polished in red..Dermatologist said the full body scan meant taking off my socks. She said,"Oh, how pretty!" Hospital nurse had to attach a feed to my ankle. Sock came off. He smiled and said, "not a problem. frequently seen on guys."
    Jenny, You made me smile with this one! Good for you!
    Crissy

Sorry they treated you like that that was meen

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

So im not alone in my dreams

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I am sure they all have other things to worry about....I would hope, then again its a rush to get caught sometimes

Ladies, Thank you all for the well wishes on my health.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Obviously, in a circumstance like that, who care what one is wearing.

Most importantly, you are well and that's all that matters.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Silver Member
    Over the years I've had health care professionals who knew I wore women's clothes to various degrees. My chiropractor's assistance. She was sliding a vibration device toward my tailbone and discovered my lace panties. My chiropractor was removing it one day and snapped my Vanity Fair brief. One day she and I were sitting talking and we both had on the same tennis shoes jeans and t-shirt. Totally bye happenstance. She looks at me and says wow we are dressed alike. I joked and said, more than people would guess.

I had a physical therapist who knew I dressed. I had to go through sever therapy for recovery. She was cool with it.

There are many people/professions I don?t care if they know or not, but the ER is one I am worried about as although my wife knows, she also knows a hell of a lot of people that work in ER?s near here through her profession. I don?t want my dressing to have any impact on her or my kids.
    Also glad you are OK. Relieved my recent trip I had already changed to drab pyjamas before me wife had to call an Ambulance (but I did have to miss a concert for a band I was looking forward to seeing)