Thread: I don't have to clean my closet anymore

I don't have to clean my closet anymore

A few weeks back a co-worker knowing I'm a Jack of all trades ask me if I could help her with a problem at her mothers house, I repair the problem and refusing to take money a few day later gave me a gift card insisting I take it. I told my wife and we went on a ladies shopping date and when I got home and putting everything away she asked me again like she has been telling me to go through and remove some of my older stuff, and again telling her I just can't.
    Well yesterday she appreciated my collection because her boss has been here all week from out of town and she wanted to reward them with a dinner out because of the great job there department as done.
    When my wife found out it was going to be formal she instantly panicked and was about to refuse. She called me at work and I told her not to refuse after all it was for her hard work also and that I'm sure I have some stuff and this is not the first time I had to save her. When I got home we instantly started pulling out dresses and skirts and she didn't even have a pair of tights or pantyhose. Once we were done she was looking herself over at the mirror on her way out, she turned to me and told me that she won't bother me to clean out my closet anymore because I saved the day. Looking at her and seeing her wearing all my clothes except her boots, it felt so good that for once my dressing was seen in a positive way. She gave me a big hug and again thanking me. I really had a good feeling in me when she left that what I call my curse actually did something good for a change. Thanks I wanted to share.

It is nice that your clothing fit her. Thanks for sharing.

Maria,

Just like your wife, you need a reward for all your efforts.

As for getting rid of old items, once the deed is done it can be a cathartic experience. We don't hang on to all our old drab stuff in just the same way GG's don't. Plus any space created has to be filled, doesn't it?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Platinum Member
    You're fortunate to have an accepting wife. She fortunate to have a person who will share clothing with her. My wife is recovering from knee replacement surgery. No pants/jeans for awhile. She was rummaging around her side of the closet looking for a knee length dress to wear which will offer her free moved on her legs. She and I do wear roughly the same size. One of the unforeseen perils of "Don't Ask, Don't" is not having an expanded wardrobe when in need.

Thanks for sharing! I love stories with a happy ending like this!!!

Don't call it a curse because we all would be curse and I'm not.
    Wives that open a bit their hearts to try to understand a crossdresser hus and can find a lot of benefits.
    I was never the kind of husband seated in a corner on the mall while wife trying dresses, I was proactive and today, we shp together and help each other with opinions. I'm more progressive than her because she assumed her age, 62 but I'm living as a teenager and she worship me.for my shape...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Wonderful story. Glad things worked out.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Banned Read only
    What a GREAT story! Love it! "All's well that ends well."

Maria, I am glad you could save the day and have your wife attend the dinner.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    I would say that you can no longer call it a curse...clearly your wife and you have turned it into genuine blessings!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Silver Member
    nice story

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Devi SM View Post
    ...I was never the kind of husband seated in a corner on the mall while wife trying dresses, I was proactive and today, we shop together and help each other with opinions...
    When my daughter was a teenager, I took her shopping often. I became proactive, putting together outfits for her. She liked doing this with me. And I put together a few outfits of my own with her help, though I never told her that was what I was doing. I would circle back the next day without her and buy those outfits. After doing this together for a few years, she made the mistake of telling her mother that I am good at this. Did I get blistered the next time my wife saw me! She was mean and borderline violent for weeks. Our daughter must have been similarly treated because she never again suggested going shopping with me. Even over age 40, my daughter still ignores an occasional hint and will not go shopping with me.