Thread: Tonight?s the night

Tonight?s the night

Tonight is the night. Tonight I head out with the wife sans hair/wig!

Doesn?t sound like much I know. And honestly it shouldn?t be a monumental event for me either. I routinely go out in a mix of clothing. Or completely in clothes designed for a cis women. I?ll go out in skirts or with breast?s all the time.

One thing I?ve not done is go out at night sans wig. My wig of choice is a shoulder length auburn or a red shoulder length straight hair. Love my red hair. Tonight I?m giving it a try without either of them. In the past whenever we have gone out. I always don a wig. I never realized what a shield or mask it was until today. The thought of it was always sort of nebulous as I just never figured I would do it in the past. Being sans natural hair. I shave it off as I am anti hair

So. Tonight I get a close shave not only on my face but also on my head. Try my bestest to blend my foundation to skin at the crown of my head and hit the town. Dinner with the wife at a nice Italian restaurant then off to the theatre.

I?ll return with my thoughts and feelings tomorrow.

Cheers
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Have a great evening!

Natasha,

I'll be interested to read your thoughts on how the night went.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Well. The night is over. It went about as well as could be expected.

The transformation with make up went as usual. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it went with the blending of foundation and blending over the crown of my head. While I could not see it of course. My wife checked it out and said it looked fine. One thing I did find was that without a wig I was much cooler then usual and I really appreciated that. What I found mostly upon reflection was that as long as I didn?t look in a mirror, for the first part of the night I was fine. I did look into a mirror a couple of times and didn?t freak out so much as I thought I would.

Overall I didn?t see anybody staring any more then usual. I?m use to that. 6?3? in stocking feet put on some 3? heels and you really got something there! So along with literally standing out, I felt I stood out a bit in clothing choice also. Since most people wearing darker colors when they go out. I chose to go a different path. I had on a red flower jumpsuit, 3? Jessica Simpson suede black wedge booties, with black long earrings. I felt the red jumpsuit and the earrings where a nice nod to the Chinese New Year as red is a lucky color. Didn?t take a full body shot but we did manage one at the restaurant.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congratulations Natasha it looks like you had a great time.

Honestly I thought this outing would resonate with more people. Clearly I’m out of touch.

You look fabulous Natasha! And of course, your wife does as well! Be proud and happy, be yourself

It looks like you owned it, and were having a good time. Just by doing that you are a good ambassador for other differently gendered people. You go, girl!
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Natasha, Two thumbs up, I think you look terrific and I can see you both were having a good time! Give your wonderful wife a hug for us!
    Crissy