I was txting with my wife online and I said I have something to tell you when you come home. She asked if I could tell her now. I said I can however, you will find it shocking. She said okay.

So I told her I was a cross dresser. She said "Well that is a bit shocking, but ok. I'm not mad."

She then asked me would I go to clubs dressed up. Is it something I miss doing. I said yes to both.

Followed with "So where do you want to go from here? Are you telling me in hopes of getting back into it?" I said "Sometimes yes. Not around our children. Not around children in general."

"Do you want to do this permanently." To which I said no just every now and again.

She said "if you feel like it is something I need to do for me, then we can talk about to carry it out."

She said loves me and does not want me to suppress who I am for her.

I said I am neither gay nor transsexual and that I like being a man.

She went on to say the thinks I am an exceptional father and husband. I said the same about her being a mother and wife. etc etc.

Generally speaking she wants to be supportive although does not really understand CDing. Where this will go I don't know. I said to her you can expect to go through a whole range of emotions dealing with this. I said I am okay with you telling whomever you feel you need to speak to.

So we will see how this goes. I feel good having told her. She said she was happy that I felt I could talk to her.

Phew. I believe telling her was the right to do and am glad I did.