Thread: Keeps getting better!

Keeps getting better!

I have been storing my stash of clothing and shoes in a cabinet on my home office. It has a lock so my wife was comfortable with my collection stored there. The other day she told me she thought we could clear out a closet where we just store junk, add some shelves and drawers, put a lock on the door and put my stash in it. We stopped at a chain home store and looked over closet organizers and I hesitated because of the prices. My wife looked at me and said, "Go for it, you are worth it!" so we ended up spending about $400 on "my" closet. It will be nice to get my stuff organized instead of stuffed in gym bag and stuffed into a cabinet.

wow what a great wife, I all most said old lady,.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Congratulations! That is indeed a terrific milestone! It happened in a very similar way, to me as well. And it has gotten still better. Just keep it at her pace.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Just another 'Gurl'
    That is awesome. Good for you both.
    Just another man in a dress

Always nice to have easy access to your clothing. Congratulations.

Always great to read a positive story, it sounds like you hav a down to earth women there.

Fantastic support from your loved one what more could you want
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Lovely story. Your wife sounds great. Always nice to hear stories like yours. It makes me smile to know there are great relationships. Best wishes to you both.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

It has been a busy weekend so I didn't get a chance to "do" my closet. We had other home repairs to do. Why do small repairs go "off the tracks?" Not bothering with details, but one project should have taken a few hours, a good Saturday afternoon, and when I got into it there ended up being other things that needed to be changed to finish the original project. I worked on it about five hours each day, Saturday and Sunday, and still not quite done. I tell my wife this is why I hate home repair projects because it is never as simple as it looks!

Reality Check
    Having your "stuff" hanging in a closet like a regular woman is nice. We have a large walk in closet. One side is mine, one side is my wife's. My girl clothes are crowding out my boy clothes though.
    Krisi

It sounds like you achieved another milestone. Congrats! must be nice to be able to store your things in the open.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I'm sure she appreciates the fact that you put the chores ahead of your new closet. Sometimes you just gotta keep the pink fog away.

Enjoy our new organized closet! I need to start organizing my basement storage.

That's awesome. It will be so much nicer for you.

great wife! and definitely good progress I'm sure. Enjoy putting everything in its place