Thread: out on main street....new venue to volunteer....lets see some jersey girls

out on main street....new venue to volunteer....lets see some jersey girls

so i used to volunteer at the q-spot, they moved and i will not be making the trip with them, variety of reasons.

today i started to volunteer with "the center thrift shop" on main street Belmar. i was sooo nervous, safety of the safe space was lifted and the thought of being in the thick of the wild of the general population was daunting. the shop is well kept and i have donated some of my stupid male clothes there. i have comfortably shopped there beforehand and if any of the local jersey girls looking for somewhere safe to browse for clothes and jewelry this is the place, may want to practice your parallel parking skills if you cant find any parking in the back of the building.

the time went so much faster having chores to do and working with the other volunteers went well, actually remembered some of the names June, Joyce, joey, Jane, and mary. now there will be a downfall to all this, my budget, had a nice pair of 11 below the knee suede boots with a 2" heel which the ladies dared me to walk in, i still kept a pair or 2 of my platform heels from my closeted days and throw them on from time to time to keep my calves toned so 2" are like flats to me. being in the store when donations first come in will take some self control on my part.

so if you come by or want to use this an excuse to try getting out and having a safe place to go to at first, come by on a Saturday and say hi, or anytime its convenient, you'll be glad you did....just wised id remembered to take a picture of the milestone. i was pretty nervous about it.

just thought id share....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Mykell:

Why so nervous? You?ve been out before and seem comfortable. Maybe I don?t understand what kind of store this is with volunteers working there. Just glad you appear to have hit it off with your coworkers today. First time meeting them, I gather?

thankz for replying,
    well as stated.... new folks to relate with and in a place where anyone can come in and shop i guess. so out but committed to a cause and unfamiliar....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that