Ok, I've done a lot for a closet dresser. Meaning that other than my immediate family? No one who knows the male me knows I dress. Much less than that I'm Sherry. From TV, countless T conventions and events, and her world travels!

And, as masked Sherry, I have been filmed locally for TV and done various interviews in my home. But, thru it all, I've NEVER gone out close to home for my families sake.

Until last nite, that is. My live in, adult daughter moved in with her boyfriend 2 weeks ago. And, our nearby T group, (most events r in Long Beach 20 miles from my home. Or, LA, 45 miles away), that I've been hanging with for 10+ years had their first event at a brand new gay club that opened in my home town last nite.

First, about a dozen of us went to dinner at a restaurant 6 blocks from my house! Then, on to Strut in Costa Mesa. The club's about 3 months old. A few of us headed rite for the dance floor because the music was so upbeat and inviting. There were mostly lesbians on the dance floor. Or, so I thot. A group of 5 pretty, fit, under 30, women were dancing next to us. Soon, dancing with us. 3 of them wore dark, shiny, goldish stretch pants. I'll admit that I don't know the exact name of those types of leg wear. But, they certainly showed off the girl's cute figures and bottoms while they gyrated!

Soon, we were chatting and exchanging names. Turns out, it was "ladies nite" out for them. All married and living locally. We were dancing rite next to the bar. Soon, they brought back 5 shots for the 5 of us T's on the floor with them. Followed by another round of shots and beers for us! I guess they thot of us just as girls out having fun. Just like them. The fact that we were men dressed up and old enuff to be their dads didn't occur to them!?

I had already had 2 drinks at dinner and was driving. So, I accepted the shots reluctantly in the spirit of the moment. But, turned down the beer. After a few moments I saw the pretty, but sad, doe eyed girl still carrying around a beer in each hand. And, when I took one she was so happy!

So, 2 firsts for me last nite. Pretty young women buying us drinks AND going out dressed where I live!