Thread: A first for me! Plus, young women buying is drinks!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation A first for me! Plus, young women buying is drinks!

Ok, I've done a lot for a closet dresser. Meaning that other than my immediate family? No one who knows the male me knows I dress. Much less than that I'm Sherry. From TV, countless T conventions and events, and her world travels!

And, as masked Sherry, I have been filmed locally for TV and done various interviews in my home. But, thru it all, I've NEVER gone out close to home for my families sake.

Until last nite, that is. My live in, adult daughter moved in with her boyfriend 2 weeks ago. And, our nearby T group, (most events r in Long Beach 20 miles from my home. Or, LA, 45 miles away), that I've been hanging with for 10+ years had their first event at a brand new gay club that opened in my home town last nite.

First, about a dozen of us went to dinner at a restaurant 6 blocks from my house! Then, on to Strut in Costa Mesa. The club's about 3 months old. A few of us headed rite for the dance floor because the music was so upbeat and inviting. There were mostly lesbians on the dance floor. Or, so I thot. A group of 5 pretty, fit, under 30, women were dancing next to us. Soon, dancing with us. 3 of them wore dark, shiny, goldish stretch pants. I'll admit that I don't know the exact name of those types of leg wear. But, they certainly showed off the girl's cute figures and bottoms while they gyrated!

Soon, we were chatting and exchanging names. Turns out, it was "ladies nite" out for them. All married and living locally. We were dancing rite next to the bar. Soon, they brought back 5 shots for the 5 of us T's on the floor with them. Followed by another round of shots and beers for us! I guess they thot of us just as girls out having fun. Just like them. The fact that we were men dressed up and old enuff to be their dads didn't occur to them!?

I had already had 2 drinks at dinner and was driving. So, I accepted the shots reluctantly in the spirit of the moment. But, turned down the beer. After a few moments I saw the pretty, but sad, doe eyed girl still carrying around a beer in each hand. And, when I took one she was so happy!

So, 2 firsts for me last nite. Pretty young women buying us drinks AND going out dressed where I live!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Diamond Bar & Ventura both of which are in Southern California
    Great story Sherry. I didnt realize there was a T friendly bar in OC.

Congrats Sherry! Being us close to home can be a lot of fun and also sometimes add to our own phobia about being found out. I am glad you had so much fun and maybe you will run into your new friends at some other venue in the future. Thanks for sharing,

Allie

Just another 'Gurl'
    Ha ha. Awesome. What a cool story thanks for sharing it with us.
    Just another man in a dress

If dressing and pretty young women are involved, then sounds like a winning evening to me.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Well I for one am shocked!

I can understand not going out close to home.

But you haven't before partied with cute young women and have them buy you drinks?

You poor thing. LOL

Platinum Member
    Oddly, I have had a similar experience and it came as a bit of a shock. I was at a gay bar in Houston chatting with other (male) patrons, when an attractive 30is woman tapped my shoulder and asked if she could buy me a drink. of course, I accepted. Seems she had a former BF who dressed and found it interesting. We chatted for a while and were interrupted by another young woman....maybe 30...and she desperately wanted to buy me a drink and talk with me. Ended up surrounded by a small group of her friends and we spent the remainder of the evening visiting. It was very nice evening.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wow! I could actually feel the excitement in your words, your getting me excited and I didn't do what you did. Thanks for sharing and glad you had a great time, always a grate day when I read a postive thing happen to one of us here.

Oh those fun evenings! Just wait until one of them says she wants to take you home!

Banned Read only
    Sherry ,
    The part of your story about girls just accepting us as another group of girls out for the night I can fully understand and agree with , it happens quite regularly now . I spend most of the night on the dance floor , the girls are quite happy to join us and have a great time dancing . Part of the problem is guys often just want to prop up the bar but most of the girls want to dance so are happy to join any group having a good time .

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MeshelleCD View Post
    Great story Sherry. I didnt realize there was a T friendly bar in OC.
    It's actually a club and has 2 bars inside, Meshelle. It's brand new and very popular already!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean 103 View Post
    Well I for one am shocked!

I can understand not going out close to home.

But you haven't before partied with cute young women and have them buy you drinks?

You poor thing. LOL
    Actually, Jean, I've partied often with young women dressed. But, they didn't buy the drinks!
    I'm not used to women this young, attractive, and slim EVER paying for the drinks anywhere in SoCal! In all my 55 years of bar/clubbing here!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaYVR View Post
    Oh those fun evenings! Just wait until one of them says she wants to take you home!
    THAT could prove embarrassing for both of us when we got undressed, Angela. Because I don't present as 76 years old when I'm all dolled up as Sherry!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!