Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guy asked me out

Reality Check
    That's great and I hope it works out for you.
    Krisi

So cool! Good on you! How exciting!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thanks everyone.
    We will just play it by ear and see what happens.

Traci that's great about a lovely time and being up front about yourself. I believe you've mentioned that you were gay? if so it makes perfect sense for you accepting a dinner date. I have had a scant few spur of the moment "coffee invitations" and during the conversations I've opened up about my TGism and we continued on with our company maybe because we were curious about each other. Upon reflection later I realized it was quite pleasant being treated as a female but now I've found out that I am comfortable being the "softer" part of a duo even with the gender expression being out in the open and quite comfortable with a bit of male attention. But I still have to practice "safety first" as I know how the male mind works from first hand experience. So yes if your single do get out and do every day things, you might be surprised what can happen and who you might meet.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Aspiring Member
    That's my fantasy, to go out on a date with a Trans, looks like it will happen one day, Glad for you soon we will hear all your beautiful stories.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

What a wonderful story Tracii. Congrats to you and I wish you the
    very best. Keep us posted...
    paula

I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

It's always nice to read stories like this one. I'm very much a straight, married, man-in-a-dress type, but I can definitely feel the sense of affirmation you must have carried away from the encounter and follow up night out.
    To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. ~ Timothy Keller

That was a beautiful story! Thanks so much for sharing Tracii.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Banned Spammer
    Yes Lisa I am gay so there was no weird gross feeling like a straight person might get.
    The gay question was asked and I said yes I was and he was not phased by it at all.
    It was surreal in some ways because other people were sitting around the 8 or so tables in the area.
    One 30 something couple with their 3 kids. Mostly husbands and wives close to my age.
    One of the ladies just smiled as I sat down so I smiled back as I hung my purse over the post of the chair I sat in.
    I was reading the front page of the local paper that someone left on the table when he asked to sit down.
    As we chatted the lady that smiled at me previously was talking to another lady and looking over at us frequently.
    I am sure they were gossiping about us but just what they were saying who knows.
    He said those two were the catty types that talked about everybody. I said they aren't bothering me at all let them talk.
    I do wonder what was said tho' and if the next week is all about that woman who was she? Or he was talking to a tranny LOL

Tracii, that's a wonderful post. It's always great to read about people here who have positive experiences. I hope it continues to work out well for you.
    Wishing you all the best!
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Tracii you are one lucky girl, what an amazing episode and how it turned out is just lovely. In years gone by in the uk the word Tranny also applied to a transistor radio LoL
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Wonderful for you Tracii, all the best gong forward , he seems a one of the good guys

I’ve been asked out three times and it never made me feel gross; I admired their bravery and civility as I gently let them down. Those moments certainly contrast with the many more horribly crude pickup attempts. Good manners are in decline, this one sounds like a keeper and I hope it works out for you Tracii.

Banned Spammer
    Angela I have had my share of the sleazy guys and their comments not to mention odd assorted fat jokes.
    I just don't pay attention to those kind of guys.

Diamond Bar & Ventura both of which are in Southern California
    Good for you Tracii! Hope things go well for you.

That’s awesome Traci. So happy for you.

Banned Spammer
    Thanks ladies I appreciate that.

Awesome news Tracii! I'm very happy for you.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Good for you, Tracii! Let us know how it goes.

Traci, Good for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

You got asked out by that guy because...

You are Awesome!
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Silver Member
    I love your story, Tracii, love it and your follow ups. Go visit him at his store. Maybe take a nighty along.

Banned Spammer
    Thanks so much Jillian I really appreciate that.
    Jenny I think I will wait a week or two before I go to his store but I do plan of making the trip.

Hey Tracii. It definitely feels good to be noticed and appreciated for who we are. Sounds like you will be having some dates. Go for it girl.

Sandi