Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guy asked me out

Tracii, that's a beautiful experience. I believe that any of us would like to live it but I disagree with you when say "I want to be honest with you about my gender?
    If you call yourself trans your gender is female and is right with your preaentation, what's the lie?

As I said, it's all of us dream to pass as a cis woman so when we achieve it, should we "clarify" we're no real? We're impostors or we're fake?

On Instagram, almost everyday I have guys that chat with me thinking I'm a cis woman, even thought I clearly stated in my profile I'm a trans married woman not into guys but guys don't read and just watch pictures. That's understandable with pics because sometimes are not clear and can trick anybody.
    A couple of times I had had encounters with guys thinking I was a cis woman trying to invite me, once and Uber rider and another guy while waiting on LAX my wife from a fly, with the first I just thank him and told him be married and the second, when saw me hug and kiss my wife, excuse himself and say goodbye. I didn't tell any of them I'm trans because is my final goal be treated as any woman and I don't feel dishonest doing it.
    Mho.

Devi
    Last edited by Devi SM; 01-29-2020 at 01:13 AM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Good for you Tracii. It?s nice to be treated as a woman. I am a straight man in a happy relationship so don?t want dates with males or females but it is nice to realise you are attractive to men. You realise that you have got your ?look? right and for me that?s the ultimate achievement.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Devi I get what you are saying and I do feel as though I am a woman so thats why I present as one.
    I don't think the whole living a lie thing makes much sense because I am 24/7.
    Letting him know I have guy parts to me is being honest.He did thank me for being honest and letting him know I was a transgender woman.
    He was fine with it albeit kind of shocked because he had never met a transgender person.
    He had heard of them and didn't quite understand the scope of it all but through meeting me he had a better understanding of what transgenderism is.