Thread: Shopping with SO

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar

Shopping with SO

For some time now, my wife has been too busy or too tired to go out with me en femme.
    I was starting to feel like she really didn't want to be seen with me. Well all that changed on Saturday. It was cold and grey, but I made myself put on my makeup and get dressed. And off we went with plans to make a circuit of thrift stores then have dinner.

We ended up spending all our time at just one thrift store, mainly because I had to look at every single sweater and blouse and dress!! It is SO much better to shop en femme! My lovely wife was even going thru the racks finding tops for me.

At one point, I hear this older lady (and my wife and I are NOT young!) speaking from behind me. I turn and she says, "What's your mother's name?"

What? Who? Are you talking to me?

She looks towards my wife and repeats, "What's your mother's name?" I tell her "Jan."

She then says to my wife, "Jan, what do you know about angora sweaters?" My wife graciously talks to her about angora. When it was just the too of us, my wife got the biggest laugh out of it.
    My lady is so great. Another woman might have gone bat-sh*t crazy being mistaken for her girly husband's mother. But my lady thought it was the funniest thing ever.

I found a nice skirt and a bunch of tops, and my wife snagged a beautify Fossil messenger bag that looked brand new (she actually did see it first!).

It just kept being a good time for us. As we left the restaurant after dinner, they called out "have a good day, ladies!" Nobody noticeably stared at me, I smiled and people smiled back.
    I used the ladies restrooms and the world didn't end.

And to top it off, we had ice cream before going home.
    Last edited by Davina Katherine; 01-27-2020 at 12:23 PM.