So I went to the mall the other day as Krisi. Not overdressed of course, slacks and a nice top, flats, wig, boobs, fanny padding, of course.

So I walk from the car into the mall and I'm walking and stopping to look in the store windows. Malls in my area often have booths in the center of the aisles with people selling jewelry, phones, health drinks, etc. One of these was selling women's skin care products and their habit is to leave the booth and interrupt women walking by and passing out samples of their products.

So I'm walking from one store to the other and the guy stops me and hands me a pack of hand cream. He is obviously trying to sell me stuff and saying "Please don't break my heart!"

I took the pack of hand cream (I pretty much had to, he shoved it into my hand). He tried to get me to stop and buy something but I said "No thank you." and kept walking. Of course on the way back, he tried to get me to stop again.

What do I take from this? I must have passed as a woman in this case or he would have stayed in the booth. Maybe not, but I think I did. I would not have if I had stopped and talked with him though.

Anyway, it was a fun outing even if it was just driving a few miles, gassing up the vehicle and a walk around the mall. I did go into JC Penny and look at a few things.