Thread: Apparently I can't hide

Apparently I can't hide

So I was having lunch today with Elissa, my GF, at "Modern Market", an order-at-the-counter healthy-eats place. I was dressed completely in male mode: button-down shirt, chinos, boots, my hair down. I did have eye makeup and nail polish on. The guy who brought our food over came by after a while and said "Can I get you ladies anything else?"

We looked at each other and laughed. "Apparently I just exude lady-ness," I said.

Silver Member
    Okay, then. Now it's really time to ditch the male clothes and commit fully to your femme identity. Face it, if you're wearing makeup in male mode, you're most of the way there! LOL

Seriously, it sounds like you'd pass as female with very little effort. If I could do that, I'd be full time in very short order. Just saying, because it's your life not mine. But I bet there's lots of members that envy you.

Tracy,

Peoples perceptions of us, the clues we exude register often at a subliminal level. Your body language, posture, voice timbre, all these things add up and create a picture.

You may be more outwardly femme than you realise.

Tracy, I agree with Helen, body language.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    And remember, if a woman (GG) wears men's clothing like you described, she still would be seen as a woman.
    Men's clothing will not disguise the essential femininity of the face and body.

I can only dream of being seen as a woman if all I was doing was wearing makeup and painted nails. Count your lucky stars.

Platinum Member
    I?d take it...why not!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    Hair down, eye makeup, and nail polish...

I can't imagine why you seem suprised at all.

Diamond Bar & Ventura both of which are in Southern California
    I think it is great that he referred to you that way. I see you are in CA. As you know, we are generally a bit more progressive out here. Now had that happened to you in Texas, I would be stunned.