Thread: Interesting trip to Denver

Interesting trip to Denver

Hi all. This was an interesting trip. Over the past week I was in Denver and only had a chance to dress up once because I was working so much. So I went to a couple of LGBT bars one night. They were ok. I met and talked with a number of people, but nothing all that exciting. So the next night I went to have a beer in my hotel lounge in drab, and I showed some of my pictures to my bartender. She was all into it and gave me her phone number so the next time I am in town, she wants to take me to her favorite clubs and hangouts for a girls night out. Too cool, especially since she is half my age. So moral to the story, for those of you looking to find a lady to accept your dressing after the fact, why not tell her up front and get her reaction. You never know when someone might embrace you. There is little risk as you have no vested emotions in someone you just met.

Next weekend - Vegas baby. Woohoo

Cheers,

Sandi

Good for you and nothing lose....Be safe out there xo
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Glad you enjoyed Denver. It is a fairly open, accepting, and liberal city when it comes to LGBTQ+ issues and the people who are in those spectra. Like everyplace else, there are some areas where people like us should definitely be careful or stay away from. From downtown eastward is very accepting. The suburbs can be a different story, but even there being hassled is not common even though the residents are a lot more conservative than Denver itself. Come back in the summer or fall - it is heavenly here.

When I date my cross-dressing is made know up front. I don't want to date someone who can not accept me right away.
    Amanda