I know as I age I get smaller, at least in height, and this came up when chatting to a friend a few days ago. I thought of myself as being around the 5'10" mark but he said he though i was probably smaller as he's taller than me and not much over that height himself.

This now ties into the fact that I've been breaking it three pairs of shoes, all with 3 1/2" heels. I wrote in my diary that although they were getting to the point of being comfortable enough to wear for longer periods. For me to wear them out and about say daytime shopping I'd be pushing my boundaries. The feeling that I'd be so tall that I'd make myself more visible. Remembering the conversation I did the old thing you did as kids and measured myself against the door frame this time in heels. Heels back, stand up straight and make the pencil mark.

Out with the steel tape measure. 5'11 1/2". What? Do it again. Yep that's what it says.

Now this is a great psychological boost for me. I'm below that magic 6' line. Yes it's going to make me taller than most GG's out shopping but not Scandinavian model tall. I believe after a little trepidation confidence will grow and I'll get back to the "Out there and owning it" stage. Of course only time will tell and my next opportunity to get out and about is a way off yet.

It's also given me a boost in my desire to lose weight. being a bit lighter in the shoulders won't hurt my cause.

So have you had to face any boundaries? Things you thought would push your CD'ing too far but turned out to be "Doable". Things were you surprised yourself in what you could achieve.