Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Think She Understands

Banned Read only
    Robin, I'm afraid this is the only way I can communicate with you--publicly, that's to say--but I do thank you for your private message of appreciation, and I only regret that I couldn't respond to it because trying to do so brought me an error message saying:

BTWimRobin has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

What a chuckle! You're obviously pretty popular, though that doesn't surprise me in the least. You just need to go and clear that mailbox out, that's all, before you can receive any more messages.

Warmest regards,

Marianne

Well I believe you gave yourself the best advice to take it slow and let it flow on its own, women are very unpredictable.
    On the dress to impress I also believe women like to look there best and feel as femine as possible but I would believe women are just a custom to men's attention.
    I think I wrote a thread about this a while ago, we were driving and I was dressed, we passed a truck and subconsciously I lifted my skirt exsposing a little more leg. With truck staying beside us and the driver checking out my legs, my wife said to me that I lifted my skirt to get attention and the part she couldn't understand was and told me a few times was if in case I didn't know was there was man in the truck. She found it strange that I wanted to attract a man, and made a comment that I really believe that I'm a women when I'm dressed. I told her I guess I know what a man likes to see and maybe it's like I feel like I'm passable or look a little like a women if I get attention. She said almost like getting attention from this trucker make me feel like I'm a women and that gives me satisfaction, she said makes sense. It's just a puzzle that we are trying to piece together, sounds like with your supportive wife you pieced a couple of pieces to your puzzle.

Thread closed at the OP?s request.