Thread: Went out first time by myself

Went out first time by myself

Hello ladies...

Finally getting a chance to post my experience. I have been wanting to go out dressed but I don't really have any winter clothes. My wife had told me that she needs to go get some things at the store, lets go and lets get some things for Nicole. Off we went for some fun time of shopping. She got the things she needed. We found 2 pairs of jeans for me in man mode. Wife helped me pic out a couple of tops and a sweater. Fun time.

the week before I had gone to the local Target just to look. Really wanted to find some flats and a nice pair of boots or booties. Well...I found a nice pair of booties that were on clearance. I had got a couple pairs of earings for Xmas and my wife took a coat from her mother that she didn't want anymore...it fit me! Why stop there...my wife had some old jeans that she doesn't wear and a couple of dress pants. All of them fit and we are about 4 sizes different.

The other day I asked my wife if she would help/teach me to do my makeup. She helped me a great deal. She would always do my makeup for me. Need to do this on my own. She actually did half of my face and I did the other. Looked really good.

Why stop there again. I asked here if I could dress in my new things and just go down the street to the convenience store to buy something to drink. She was very supportive with this and said...please go and have fun. WOW!!! what an experience it was. It felt so amazing. Encountered a store clerk and another customer, a lot of smiles and a talk with the clerk. Decided I would go across the street to a grocery store to check out movies at Redbox. Customers walking by smiling. My walk was with confidence it felt so good.

In the pictures, Had the wig for awhile, earrings from Xmas. The coat was the mother in laws. The sweater was the one bought, jeans that were the wifes. Booties I bought recently. And of course everything under. Still need some forms though.

Can't wait to do this again. Need to find some friends to do this with also.

Diamond Bar & Ventura both of which are in Southern California
    Congratulations on your first outing. You looked great.

Gold Member
    You look very nice. Passable to me.
    rader

Banned Read only
    You look good honey. Keep it up it get easier every time.

Give your wife a great big hug and thank her for accepting the new you. You look great

Glad you had such a good time!
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

Just another 'Gurl'
    Sounds great. I would probably have guesses you to be a passable middle aged woman looking at those pics.
    Just another man in a dress

Congrats on going out alone! It just gets better and better the more you do it! You look very nice and do blend so well! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

You look great and are very lucky to have such a wonderful wife.
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

Reality Check
    It's great to get out in public. Since your wife seems to be going along with this, see if she will go out with you sometime.
    Krisi

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Awesome, Nicole! I'm glad you had a good time going out. It feels amazing getting out dressed and you look great! :-)
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

You look great, and such a supporting wife. It's a win win situation
    The next time will be even easier

You did wonderful for your first solo outing Nicole. Aren't you already longing for the next one?

NicoleRenee, It's great that your wife is helping you to learn to apply makeup. You look great.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi Nicole,

Congrats on your outing. You look so lovely.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Well done! Happy for you!

Welcome to the world of the living. The hard part is over. Now get out there and live your best life girl!

Congratulations Nicole, Wow, your first steps into a much bigger world! You are very fortunate to have such a supporting wife. PS You look great!

Well planned and executed first time out Nicole. Kudos to both you and your supportive wife.

Karen

If that was my wife I would have to help her with the makeup. She's a tomboy no makeup ever I wear more in a day than she does in a year. Glad you and your wife have such a loving relationship where you help each other.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN