Thread: I guess this is learn as you go.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I guess this is learn as you go.

About a month ago I bought a Groupon, 6 sessions of laser hair removal on a small area. So I had my first session about a month ago. I went for my second session yesterday why you have to wait a month between treatments you got me. I'm getting my upper lip laser it took them a whole 3 minutes. I mentioned that I'm going on the 5th for electrolysis on the rest of my face. I also mentioned how I noticed gray hairs growing in on my lip, I was told that the laser will not get rid of the gray hairs.??? The girl told me that in a couple weeks if I want to go to electrolysis and get the gray hairs taken out that will help.at the end of this month I was told that they're going to turn up the intensity on the laser. Hey, you got to start somewhere and sometime. Yesterday I saw about five females in there , have yet to see a male getting laser I guess it's a girly thing.
    Last edited by DeniseNJ; 02-01-2020 at 01:33 PM.