I made my mind up that I would attend the Traditional service at church today! I got there early! A young man held the door open for me! I thanked him in my Lana Mae voice! I picked up a bulletin and went and sat down in the sanctuary! The choir was rehearsing in the balcony! People started coming in! One lady sat in the pew in front of me! When we got to greet your neighbor she came back and greeted me! We chatted for a few seconds! Everything went fine! I spoke and sang with my Lana Mae voice through the entire service! When it was time to leave, two 30's to 40's ladies approached from the opposite side of the church and shook my hand and welcomed me and said I should come back as often as I like! One even complimented me on my blouse although she called it a sweater! LOL I shook hands with the pastor and he said it was good to see me and wasn't I usually at the contemporary service? I told him I wanted to give the traditional service a try! He was smiling the whole time! I came home and related this to my daughter, then went to the store! I am bursting with acceptance! LOL Hugs Lana Mae