Thread: 5 Days Of Glenda

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

5 Days Of Glenda

My wife was going to be house sitting with her teenage grandkids for 5 days. So 5 days for Glenda I thought.

Will the first day my grandson calls and asks me to came see him play basketball at night. Ok I go a 50 mile drive one way. Get home late time for night gown only no dressing up. I always wear them at night.

Next day my calls me her grandkids want me to come with them to a ice show and dinner. Can't say no so I go over 100 miles one-way. Again another late night no dressing.

Third day my 95 tear old mother wants to see me. Plus a honey do list that I need to get done. I take her to dinner come home and a neighbor stops by and we have a beer and talk. Again no dressing but I am underdressing all the time. 3 days gone.

The fourth day I have to work. But after work I come shower and shave. It's GLENDA time I dress up full makeup wig the hole 9 yards. It's still cold so it's my sweater dress and boots.

The Fifth day more of the same. But my dog needed to go out and when she did a neighbor came home while I was standing there. They didn't say anything but I don't care I was out.

This was want I had on day 4 and this was day 5
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN