Thread: 5 Days Of Glenda

5 Days Of Glenda

My wife was going to be house sitting with her teenage grandkids for 5 days. So 5 days for Glenda I thought.

Will the first day my grandson calls and asks me to came see him play basketball at night. Ok I go a 50 mile drive one way. Get home late time for night gown only no dressing up. I always wear them at night.

Next day my calls me her grandkids want me to come with them to a ice show and dinner. Can't say no so I go over 100 miles one-way. Again another late night no dressing.

Third day my 95 tear old mother wants to see me. Plus a honey do list that I need to get done. I take her to dinner come home and a neighbor stops by and we have a beer and talk. Again no dressing but I am underdressing all the time. 3 days gone.

The fourth day I have to work. But after work I come shower and shave. It's GLENDA time I dress up full makeup wig the hole 9 yards. It's still cold so it's my sweater dress and boots.

The Fifth day more of the same. But my dog needed to go out and when she did a neighbor came home while I was standing there. They didn't say anything but I don't care I was out.

This was want I had on day 4 and this was day 5
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Your story sounds somewhat familiar to me. I have had, what I believed to be, dressing opportunities that did not pan out for one reason or another. Sounds as though you did the right thing for your family. Glad to hear that you at least got some dressing time in for yourself. Thanks for sharing.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Well, 2 days of Glenda anyway! Such is life! LOL Happens all the time! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    My wife was going to be house sitting with her teenage grandkids for 5 days. So 5 days for Glenda I thought.

Will the first day my grandson calls and asks me to came see him play basketball at night. Ok I go a 50 mile drive one way. Get home late time for night gown only no dressing up. I always wear them at night.

Next day my calls me her grandkids want me to come with them to a ice show and dinner. Can't say no so I go over 100 miles one-way. Again another late night no dressing.

Third day my 95 tear old mother wants to see me. Plus a honey do list that I need to get done. I take her to dinner come home and a neighbor stops by and we have a beer and talk. Again no dressing but I am underdressing all the time. 3 days gone.

The fourth day I have to work. But after work I come shower and shave. It's GLENDA time I dress up full makeup wig the hole 9 yards. It's still cold so it's my sweater dress and boots.

The Fifth day more of the same. But my dog needed to go out and when she did a neighbor came home while I was standing there. They didn't say anything but I don't care I was out.

This was want I had on day 4 and this was day 5
    Some times it goes like that. BTW you look so cute

I wanted one day to go out shopping but I didn't want to dress down to go out. I underdress all the time plus most of my cloths are female anyway. But to dress up was great.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Sometimes the best laid plans don't work out. Glad family is important to you. Nice pics

Glenda, I almost never get to dress given the adult children in my home. So getting to dress 2 days out of five sounds good to me.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    {sigh} I know how that feels

I feel your pain. Been there done that.

Wife goes away for a week saying I can dress to my hearts content (she knows and accepts).

Well not so fast kiddo. I'm not out to anybody local so Linda can't get the paper, raise the flag, take out the dog, etc, etc....

If I'm lucky I can dress in the evening before I make dinner.

My wife will be leaving to visit her mother next month. If I plan on being pulled in many directions and not getting to dress, but then find an opportunity to do so, the event will be very satisfying. If not, I won't be disappointed. I have created a no lose situation for myself.

You look very good in that outfit Glenda. Those dressing opportunities have a way of evaporating before our very eyes and when that happens speaking as someone in DADT it can be hard to accept. On the flip side my wife will sometimes decide to spend the night somewhere and spring it on me out of the blue. It seems that for every opportunity that fizzles out there is a better unexpected last minute one comes as a complete surprise. May that happen to you Glenda for being such a trooper when the others didn't pan out and may the kids and neighbors be too busy for a surprise visit when it does.

I know what you are talking about I have 7 grandkids But I wouldn't trade them for anything.
    Angie

She tells me she's going to be gone in April. I would love to wear more spring like dresses then. Just to cold for them now.

With 11 grandkids and 1 great granddaughter I don't always have time for Glenda. But they are great fun to be with.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Diamond Bar & Ventura both of which are in Southern California
    Its always disappointing when you think you have X amount of time to dress, but you get X-Y time. At least you got in a couple of days.

Had that happen before Life keeps getting in the way of having fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee