Thread: Coming out slowly

Coming out slowly

Girl friend just moved in she says she understands just trying not to blow things

As a GG my advice to you is do not lie . If she asks you something say the truth.
    Also do not pretend it’s only Panties when/ if the cding is more for you.
    Just be honest.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I suggest you do not try to go too fast.

Your girlfriend will still need time to fully understand your needs.

Don't make promises you can't keep.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Baby steps... and be honest very very few are understanding great majority are weirded out

Communication!

Let her know what you expect and ask her for her input.

She more than likely will want you fully male some days and tollerate your female days, or best yet fully participate in your dressing, but that happens to a small number.

Don't feel bad if she says "enough" once in a while.

As Di says, honesty is everything.
    Try not to rush things, take small steps and make gradual progress over time.
    Always respect her feelings if she says she is not comfortable with something.
    I hope things go well for you both.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Silver Member
    All good advice, but Pumped said a truth .. be her GUY when she needs her GUY.

What Pumped and Jenny said .
    Plus - Try to be straight up honest no matter how complicated it is . Its the secrets / hiding that is FAR worse than any clothes.
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    She understands WHAT, Ronni? I've been doing this for 25 years and I don't understand all of it yet!

Do U understand it?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Ronni, I'm not sure what she understands, please elaborate.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Ronni, looks like you're new on this forum. Listen to the GG's advice(Di and Dutchess)..they are on the receiving end of this, and have the most valuable perspective IMO..the rest of us are kind of preaching to the choir, though many people have learned things the hard way (myself included) and have useful perspective to share. The hardest things about being 100% truthful are the fear of losing your relationship, and facing the shame and guilt that many of us feel. If she "understands", you're fortunate, but if she gives an inch don't take a mile. She signed on for the man..few women would choose a relationship with a CD if it were divulged on a first date. If she is accepting of Ronni, it has to be at her pace, not yours. That said, the are many variables in all of our situations...

Hi Ronnie,

Welcome to our little community.

Take it slowly, move at a snail's pace. Keep the lines of communication between you and your GF open. Don't forget she originally agreed to date a guy. Don't forget to be a guy. It is easy to fall down the rabbit hole so don't overwhelm her.

Good luck,
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    As others have stated... take it slow and be honest with her of what your needs are.
    More importantly however... be honest with yourself.
    By that I mean if she asks for boundaries or wants to set rules that you know undoubtedly you can't live with it... don't try. Both of you will only end up with regret & hurt.
    At the end of the day... BOTH of you have needs to be met.
    If they are or can be... awesome!
    If they can't be... don't lie or try to hide it from her.. Be honest & let her make the best decision for her.

Aspiring Member
    Just go slow with her and make it fun for her too. Wear things she thinks look good on you, maybe do some house work as "the maid". Make her see the benefits.

It's a challenge, but my suggestion is to decide up front what YOU are willing or able to [do/not do] or [change/not change] about yourself.
    To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. ~ Timothy Keller

Diamond Bar & Ventura both of which are in Southern California
    That is one nice thing I like about this forum. Post a question and you can received some very nice and well thought out advice.