Thread: First electrolysis session today

First electrolysis session today

Well the first session down many more to come. Good thing it's a school because regular sessions could be costly. I paid $20 for an hour. The girl concentrated on the grey hairs on my lower lip. Yes a little painful but with pain comes pleasure. Next week they will work on my upper lip with the gray hairs then back in 2 weeks for laser on the upper lip. You have to start sometime. If anything it will stop many of the hairs from growing. I told them that I was thinking about transitioning. I think I was the first trans person the girl worked on. Like I said , If I do decide to go on HRT, at least I am giving Denise a jump start on my femininity. Tomorrow a full 1 hr deep tissue massage with aroma therapy . I will try to keep up weekly with hair removal , I am even thinking about a braziiian wax too. Being a woman is hard ,hopefully worth it...

Wow! Congrats on your first electrolysis session. It would be interesting to see pics on the evolution of it.
    I don't know if your PCP know about your transition or treatment but if you can ask for a topical cream based in lidocaine and other 'caine. I aplied from one hour before the session so the area is really numb, put a plastic so keep the skin wet with the cream and reapply every ten minutes. That helps a lot for the skin but you stoll.feelimg some pain when the electricity comes.

Devi
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

can you buy this cream at a local CVS ???

I guess so. They send my prescriptions to a Ride aid pharmacy, I guess CVS is the same but need prescription.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION