Thread: Cardiologist then fingernails and eyebrows!

Cardiologist then fingernails and eyebrows!

I went to the cardiologist this morning without wig and forms and make up! I was not out to them but now am! They asked about pronouns and name so now I am out to all my doctors!
    Then, I went and got my nails done with a coral color and my eyebrows waxed! The male "boss" did them! He does not do as good a job as the girls! The other male in the salon did my feet last time and I thought him kind of stand offish! Today he walked by and without malice he said," How are you today, Ma'am?" That actually made my day!
    Doing laundry now and may bake some cookies!
    I have decided with or without the wig I am still Lana Mae!
    Hugs Lana Mae

Sorry, cardiology appointment was routine and everything is fine! He even approved my little bit of exercise!
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Lana Mae, Good for you girl! Things that what you just did encourage so many of us. BTW, I adore coral nail polish!
    Crissy

Greetings Lana Mae,

First of all, it's pleasing to hear you're in good health! 👍.

I'm glad you're being respected too!

You shall have to see how the other salon tech interacts with you the next time you go. Hopefully the stand-offishness was a just the wrong time of an unfortunate day for him, and the second encounter was more representative.

The salon boss not doing as good a job as the others reminds me of a Simpsons episode where there are all these ninja-type guys wearing black. They are fighting some other guys, and there is one other ninja-type wearing white. He's just observing - boss-like.

So Homer says it feels as though he could do something really good . It cuts to the inside of the house, and the guy in white gets thrown through the window .

You kinda want the boss to show something a bit special. Nevertheless, I trust your nails still look great! 💅

Enjoy the cookies! 😋 🍪🍪 . . umm . . and the laundry.

- L.

Crissy: It makes me happy to help others if I can! It is mostly the reason I am still here! Yes, Coral is one of my favorite nail colors, too!
    Lydianne: The tech, I believe he is alright! My nails look very good and he did well with what he had to work with! My nails split often and usually result in very short nails! He was able to get a good appearance! He did have one thumb not quite right but I let it go! They were fairly busy when I was there!
    Thanks ladies for your responses!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Those are great news Lana.
    You're right. Your femenine identity is not in clothes or accessories as a wig but in yourself. I agree that those help us to reinforce and help the world to don't misgender us, but when sleeping, when nobody see us or see our nighty, we're women....
    Devi
    Last edited by Devi SM; 02-08-2020 at 09:16 PM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Devi: We are women and it feels so good!
    Lydianne: The cookies were yummy! I enjoy the laundry, even the folding and putting away! LOL
    Thanks ladies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!