Ok. So I don?t post too often about my personal life beyond the fact I CD and now getting into DRAG (Because I?m a total rock star! Lol) but some of you know I am recently going through a divorce. My C-wife made it clear to me she wasn?t interested in any kind of relationship with a CD while we were married. I tested the waters a few times and she was pretty much hell no so I left it as that.

But...

We are still very close. More like friends. She is moved on and is already dating someone else. I have opened up with her a lot more about the whole CD thing and she is the one that gave me the idea of trying to get into doing Drag. She is actually strangely supportive of it. She wants to go to a Drag show with me that?s coming up. I?m not performing in this one. Hell she even has been buying me makeup and provided a cover story to my roommate (I recently got a roommate to help pay rent) when package of stuff like my new boots come in.

So here is the thing. It?s feels really weird since she had made it very clear she wasn?t into the whole CD thing while we were together but now she is super chill.

What?s everybody?s thoughts on this?