During the week I was asked by a co-worker if I wanted to hang out and jam and have a few beers with a few friends of his, I don't really play guitar that well and I never played with anyone else and I'm kind shy and conservative person. I went on Wednesday and after a few songs I guess they wanted to feel me out asked me if I wanted to play with them on Friday at a small bar and told me that there's probably 20 people there if even. Well I knew my wife had plans and it was my traditional Maria drive night but I told them it would be fine. Last night my co-worker picked me up and when we got to the bar we went into a storage room with a couch and just started getting ready. My friend went to the washroom and when he came back he was wearing what I thought were black pants but at a closer look he was wearing leggings with a black long tshirt, he took of his shoes and then I realized we was wearing tights and out of a bag he pulled out these boots with a heel on them. I didn't say anything but then the bass player came in and he was wearing black leather pants with big holes with what looked like fishnet material sown into them, but then when he took off his shoes I seen his fishnet feet, and he also pulled out a pair of ankle boots that had a thin gold heel on them, obviously women boots and he said he's short and makes him feel better. I turned to my friend and asked him why he didn't tell me that they had a theme in there band. They explained to me that during the week they are parents and workers but when they play they are in there own minds rock stars and want to express themselves what ever way they want. As we were talking the drummer walked in wearing black pants and a see threw lacy shirt. I sarcastically thanked them that I was already nervous and now I was going to stand out like a sore thumb wearing jeans and a black t-shirt and if anyone knew if there was a Walmart near by so I could buy some tights and a black dress. I laughted but they said "whatever you want bro". I felt good with them because we were all almost the same age, I played but I just pretty much followed mostly just playing power chords and afterwards they had a lot of there friends there and they told me the band sounded good with me there. It was fun but they didn't talk about any future plans with me. I wish I was more open and had more courage and not care what people think like the band members,they weren't in fem but it was percent in there cloths. If I had more courage I would love to dress like those girls in the black dresses in the Robert Palmer video Addicted to love. Like I said they never asked me for a next time but if they do maybe not a black dress but I will try to find the courage to wear some fem. All around sitting here feeling like a rock star and wondering if anyone else here has had a chance to show there fem side through over activates.