First thing this morning my sister in law rang to say she was shopping in town and was it OK to come and see my refurbished kitchen , It told her it wasn't a problem, just drop in when you've finshed your shopping and we'll have a coffee . Later that morning while we sat chatting and having a drink my phone rang , it was my wife reminding me to call and see the grandsons next week , she then asked what I was doing and told her I was having coffee with her sister . I asked if she wanted a word and they then had a conversation about my kitchen , between them they decided my SIL should send some pictures to her , I interrupted the conversation to ask jokingly if she wanted me in shots , there was then some giggling and the reply my wife gave was if I'm included I only want to see the legs , she knew I was wearing trousers because my outfit had been briefly mentioned .

My sister in law still surprises me , I thought she would be the last to accept me , it just proves how wrong you can be about people . I have to admit it felt like an odd situation I was comfortably chatting with my sister in law while she shared a conversation with my wife who has never seen me as Teresa .