Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg, i never expected that!

Omg, i never expected that!

On Saturday i went to London for the afternoon. I was wearing my pink colourblock hoodie again, womens' trainers with the pink laces and some pale blue skinny jeans.
    It was early evening when i left and i had to wait about 15 minutes for my train. The platform at that station is very exposed and i was getting cold, so i did up my hoodie snugly, which helped keep the chill out.
    The platform has a few people about, so i don't feel isolated, then two young blokes walk along towards me. One carries on past, but the other stops in front of me and quite blatantly looks me up and down, having a good ogle. But then he sees my face. In a moment his expression changes from lecherous to disbelief. He stands there for a moment lost for words, then shouts, "Like, what's with this man?", before stomping off after his mate. I then hear him shout at his friend, "I thought he was a girl. I nearly hit on him!"
    I didn't quite know what to think....
    Last edited by Krea; 02-10-2020 at 04:09 PM.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Silver Member
    Welcome to, "It's a woman's world."

You think “most men are pigs and will hit on anything that breathes”

Jenny & Micki, that was one of the thoughts that i had. Sadly many women suffer this regularly, which is shocking. Sometimes as CDers, we experience some of these things too.

Banned Read only
    Most people just see the clothing first. That's why he stopped to check you out.

Jerks are jerks and will always be the same. Too bad you had to see this firsthand.
    Crissy

I agree with Chrissy. Sorry you had to deal with that. Blessings Andrea

Hi Krea. Sorry to hear that happened to you. I have always known there is a slight risk of big problems when going out dressed. That is why I mostly hang out in LGBTQ type bars and clubs where the acceptance rate is very high. Years ago I stopped at a gas station in Florida while dressed up and a female attendant at the station warned me I better be careful because I might get beat up. She said it in an angry tone. It actually scared me into being more careful about where I went. She was referring to others that worked at the station so I left quickly.

Sandi

You were likely thinking "What an @sshole!"...Wait - You hail from the U.K..."@rsehole", then, or maybe "Bloody 'ell!"

Platinum Member
    You got a taste of what most women experience while just minding their own business. My wife experienced this way back on a weekly basis from a group of construction workers in mid town Manhattan. At that time she way petite, five foot two, beautiful blue eyes and long hair. She finally had enough, stopped and admonished them for their boorish behavior. She tore them all a new asshole to the extent a security guard from a state office had to come over. Her question to all of them was how would you feel if someone did what they were doing to their wives or daughters? Unfortunately from the top on down not too much has changed.

I don't care what anybody would have thought I would have been flattered. You go girl.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If I had a quid for every time I've heard, "OMG! That was a man", from folks in Vegas? I could fly return to London!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Krea, I am not trying to be disrespectful to you, but do the English use the colloquialism, butterface? A women with a nice body, but not a matching face.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Thank-you all for your comments.
    This incident was a real eye-opener for me about the way women are still often treated in public by morons like that bloke. Once you actually experience something first hand, you begin to understand how it really feels. It shouldn't happen, yet it still does.

Jamie: I won't take it personally, but no, i have never heard that expression used over here.

This really surprises me in London as I was there in July and went to a punk gig in Kentish town and there where at least 4 crossdressers there and nobody battered an eyelid . And here I was thinking all of London was like that .

Georgia,

Everywhere has it's share of morons.

I would take it as a compliment. "I thought he was a girl. I nearly hit on him!"

X x x

A complement indeed! You must have looked pretty good

Yes a compliment of sorts for Krea but also eye opening in the sense that she got to see firsthand the crap GG’s get all the time. Just ask your wife or daughters and they will have many stories.
    Crissy

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    If your old man weren't initially physically attracted to & subsequently had never hit on your mom, you wouldn't be reading this thread.

Just something to keep in mind...

A very good friend and very wise for once told me that a pussy pulls more than a yoke of oxen.
    Everybody here once was a man, except some cis women we have as members.
    In my body now the levels of hormones are the same as any cis woman that produces several changes that a lot want to experience, physical changes towards feminization but no many know that emotional and mental changes are bigger and stronger.
    For example, I was very sexual, as any man I would have sex in any moment even being tired, I would rarely had refuse an opportunity (of course talking about and with my wife) it's a known fact that one of the medicines is spirolactone that mainly blocks testosterone and "kill" the libido but is not actually that kill and we're now asexual persons. In my own experience, sex keep being a very important element in my relationship with wife ut the motivation changed.
    Men, generally, thinks that they are the smart, the thinker, in other words, the intelligent part of the couple, the one that used the head and the woman are just emotional creatures that don'tuse the head. That's not true and is very mistaken. Men use the head but that between their legs (generally talking) even here many croosdressers affirm that to dress spark on them the sex.
    As Ellbee just said, if it wasn't for that your mom would not known your mom....so they're right, women don't think. Since they don't have that little head down sp what thru mainly is their heart.
    It's another known fact that many trans reporting to be more sensitive, because they, now, have women's hormones levels.
    I'm an Uber driver and I don't like to drive at night, much less Fridays and saturdays night, guys, with some alcohol, change and are more masculine, uninhibited and dangerous. I'd had had some bad experiences with guys.
    Be careful when dressed, specially at night, and if the make Krea mistake yo be partially as a woman, a guy can be very bad for feeling tricked and react bad.
    I always say, if you dress and go out, try to do your best for passing if not be careful, a dissapointed man is dangerous....and don't think, because now his little head is useless...

Devi
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Yes a compliment of sorts for Krea but also eye opening in the sense that she got to see firsthand the crap GG’s get all the time. Just ask your wife or daughters and they will have many stories.
    Crissy, you're right. This is what saddens me about the situation.

Devi, Sandi & Andrea, thank-you. I stick to mainstream places and deliberately avoid potential trouble spots like late-night bars & football (scoccer) stadia, because these places are filled with alpha-males who may have issue with CD/NB people.
    Georgia, thankfully this is the first time in genderblurred mode that i have ever suffered any unwelcome behaviour, in London or anywhere else. But, as Helen says the are always a few wherever you go.
    Last edited by Krea; 02-12-2020 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Added reply to Devi.

I had to read the post twice to figure out what the problem was and to be truthful I am still a little lost. Someone was initially attracted to you and then surprised. What exactly did he do that was so awful? He did not continue to pester you, he did not call you names, he did not say anything sexual.
    Last edited by AngelaYVR; 02-12-2020 at 04:18 AM.

Wait until you get the cat call from a passing cat a d they turn around. Just remember men are pigs. They see a female and forget to let the upper head to be in control. It is kind of flattering to get that attention but also kind of off putting.

[QUOTE=Devi SM;4428010]
    Everybody here once was a man, except some cis women we have as members/QUOTE]

Wow that's a bit of a sweeping statement and IMO factually incorrect as I think the majority of ladies on this forum still live their
    lives as men but like to express their feminine side once in a while. x x x