Thread: Omg, i never expected that!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Omg, i never expected that!

On Saturday i went to London for the afternoon. I was wearing my pink colourblock hoodie again, womens' trainers with the pink laces and some pale blue skinny jeans.
    It was early evening when i left and i had to wait about 15 minutes for my train. The platform at that station is very exposed and i was getting cold, so i did up my hoodie snugly, which helped keep the chill out.
    The platform has a few people about, so i don't feel isolated, then two young blokes walk along towards me. One carries on past, but the other stops in front of me and quite blatantly looks me up and down, having a good ogle. But then he sees my face. In a moment his expression changes from lecherous to disbelief. He stands there for a moment lost for words, then shouts, "Like, what's with this man?", before stomping off after his mate. I then hear him shout at his friend, "I thought he was a girl. I nearly hit on him!"
    I didn't quite know what to think....
    Last edited by Krea; 02-10-2020 at 04:09 PM.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."