Thread: near miss

Aspiring Member

near miss

Last week I had a nice outing did a little shopping, had lunch and had a little fun. I have a friend who cut my hair and is one of a very few who knows of Sara. I had to drop something off to her at her salon. So I texted her to tell her I was on my way, but never heard back. I figured that she was with a client. I get there and in her chair is her dad. He see me but doesn't recognize me. After I left he said to my friend "was that a dude" she said it was, his reply was "to each their own" . Mind you he can be a real SOB. This floored my friend and ask what did he do with her dad. I was not really rattled, this kind of surprised me. I am getting more comfortable every time I get out. I still am not ready to tell the whole world (they don't need to know anyway). But progress.
    Sara

Sara, While the father's question may be offensive, his statement was a good response.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".