Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Torment through the post

Helen,

I am not sure if this has be been recommend but why not buy your wife something for her as a gift, surprise and then this would explain why you would be getting a catalog since you bought it using your information. Later you can just order and mail it to the convenience store and the catalog would be easily explained because of her gift.

I may be wrong, Helen, but I get the sense that you do not need any help or advice (or criticism!).
    When I read your OP I get the feeling that you were amused by your predicament, and wished to share it with others who have a sense of humour.
    But in these PC days, fewer and fewer people find life in all its weird and wonderfulness, amusing.
    I'm with you, sister. I get it. And it is amusing, this thread. Even if my sense of humour is warped, I don't believe I am alone

Now I write to other people commenting here. I remember when I wanted to go free and have sex with men but people told me here I was a cheater.
    Is it not cheating look the ways to lie wife with tricks to obtain dresses? So, I understand, because I was a crossdresser, that you need to satisfy your needs as crossdressers and for some is not a big deal to hide it because is a non matter and no often situation but to reach the point of suffering, hide from and lie to the supposed more loved person in the world?

I don't understand....

Devi
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Devi, perhaps it is precisely because Helen does not want to lie to her wife, that she will not order stuff from the catalogue.

All the women catalogs come to the house in my name, no secret as to who is ordering......

Quote Originally Posted by Devi SM View Post
    but to reach the point of suffering, hide from and lie to the supposed more loved person in the world?

I don't understand....

Devi
    Devi,

My post it seems has been misinterpreted possible down in part to the British sense of humour which at times can be very self depreciating. I'm not suffering in the least. Although I can't dress as often or as freely as would be ideal, I know from reading here that my position is far more satisfactory than for many. As I write this I'm sat dressed, forms and wig on, in a black dress and heels. Home alone for 4 hours plus and content with what I have. Through out any given week I'll have time to me most days.

Yes it would be nice to simply order anything I wanted but I can't see the point of having loads of dresses and skirts that get tried on, put in a wardrobe never to see the light of day for possibly years. As my dressing has progressed, as I've grown in confidence such that I can happily use female changing rooms while out enfemme, I'd much rather only buy things I can try on first.

So no-one should feel sorry for me. I have equilibrium in my life. I learned a long time ago it's only too easy to wish your life away aching for things that won't happen. A (wo)man should know their limitations and then live accordingly.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed