Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Songs That Make You Want To Crossdress

Songs That Make You Want To Crossdress

Hi all, just wondering if there are any songs that make you want to crossdress?. For me, everytime I hear a song from the mid 1960s, it makes me want to get into a miniskirt.

Wish it were that simple...lol.
    I really don't need a song or a scent or a sight to propel me. I'm the object in motion that tends to stay in motion...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Only songs with pictures.

Some folks call them movies, videos, live performances, or TV!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I had to remove my Bowie song , Rebel, from my playlist because I was thinking my wife would think that I was thinking about cross dressing. Haha. Of course I play that song, Crazy, by Gnarls Barkley a lot as of lately.

Sandi

Wow! This thought never occurred to me. Although I don't have answers now I suppose something that's light and bubbly would do it for me. I guess I have some homework to do tonight

Often, something from the disco era, when when the music makes me remember all those sexy, hot dresses the girls wore. Cerrone's Paradise, for example: https://youtu.be/1HmNZMySM58?t=75
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Shania Twain - I feel like a woman ❤️

I'm a musician and even thought I find a lot of songs with a lyric that's appealing about crossdressing but never something that get me into dressing.
    In a trans now, living as what I am and my experience about dressing is just one expression of what we are. If you find several or many things to invite you to dress, I would say you are trans too but don't know it and soon or later it won't be the song, rhythm or whatever that will push you to dress more and more....you need to express your real you...

Devi
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Shania Twain; I Feel Like a Woman

What more is there to say?

There aren't any songs that make me wanna cross dress but I was getting into "Man I feel like a woman" 7 years ago. Time really has flown!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Silver Member
    How about "Lola" or "Take a walk on the wild side"?

Or, this might sound odd, but not to me. My mind races when I hear The Eagles' "Those Shoes"

"Got those pretty little straps around your ankles....." My favorite shoes all have ankle straps.

And I always smile when I'm dressed up and the radio plays Aerosmith's "Dude looks like a lady" As a MIAD, it doesn't apply to me, but I still find it inspiring.

Although it seems to be about cutting, not cross dressing I have always been attracted to the song "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls, because of the verse;

And I don't want the world to see me
    'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
    When everything's made to be broken
    I just want you to know who I am

It somehow speaks to me about the dilemma of the reluctantly closeted CD.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

These days i don't need to hear a song to wanna dress, it is just my usual instinct. However, there are songs i reallly like coz they can be thought of as having CDer connotations.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

This song makes me think about crossdressing. It is not a "trigger" to want to do it. I just think about it.

Aretha Franklin - "You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEWuAcMWDLY
    Last edited by Deborah2B; 02-12-2020 at 06:07 PM.
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.

Aspiring Member
    Don't really have a song that triggers it, as it is becoming more a part of my identity. However, there is this one Taylor Swift song " Style" that makes me want to wear a skirt

And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt"

I'm with Deborah, 'You make me feel like a natural woman' , but sung by its composer Carol King, beautiful.

As I've said before "La Villa Strangiato" - Rush.

Makes a great crossdressing song.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never understood this subject.
    Its always the same songs too.

Banned Read only
    I don't think any music ever triggered me, but I have a couple of songs that I liked to dance and lip sync to when dressed.

Back in the day:
    Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee from the Grease soundtrack.

More recently:
    The theme from New Girl, but at the end I would sing "it's me!" instead of "it's Jess".

Dire straits you know the one he don't care he's a millionaire . They should have learned to play the guitar in stead the move Microwave ovens and color TVVVVVV's LOL

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Never understood this subject.
    Its always the same songs too.
    Well there aren't really that many songs that could be twisted into being about crossdressing. My songs are more about being a woman than just dressing like one.

Funny part is I never see anyone bring up this one

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    Dire straits you know the one he don't care he's a millionaire . They should have learned to play the guitar in stead the move Microwave ovens and color TVVVVVV's LOL
    Hmm that one throws me, the only part I can think of that would trigger anything is rather derogatory...

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing

See the little f* with the earring and the makeup
    Yeah buddy that's his own hair
    That little f* got his own jet airplane
    That little f* hes a millionaire
    Last edited by Robertacd; 02-12-2020 at 07:21 PM.

Well I Have to say "Todos Me Miran" They All Look At Me from Gloria Trevi .

Lyrics + English translation:
    T? me hiciste sentir que no val?a (You made me feel worthless)

Y mis l?grimas cayeron a tus pies (And my tears fell at your feet)

Me miraba en el espejo y no me hallaba (I looked in the mirror and couldn't find myself)

Yo era solo lo que t? quer?as ver (I was only what you wanted to see)

Y me solt? el cabello y me vest? de reina (So I let my hair down and dressed as a queen)

Me puse tacones me pinte y era bella (I put on high heels and some makeup and I was beautiful)

Y camine hacia la puerta te escuche gritarme (I walked towards the door and heard you shout at me)

Pero tus cadenas ya no pueden pararme (But your chains can't stop me now)

Y mire la noche y ya no era oscura; era de lentejuelas (I looked at the night and it was no longer dark; it was made of sequins!)

Y todos me miran me miran me miran (And everyone's looking at me, looking at me, looking at me)

Por que se que soy linda por que todos me admiran (Because I know I look good and they all admire me)

Y todos me miran me miran me miran (And everyone's looking at me, looking at me, looking at me)

Por que hago lo que pocos se atrever?n (Because I'm doing what few would dare to do)

Algunos con envidia pero al final (Some are jealous but in the end)

Todos me amaran (Everyone will love me)

Somethings get lost in translation but its sounds nice in Spanish...

For me, it's the Bob Rivers Twisted Christmas "Walking Around in Women's Underwear" parody of "Walking In A Winter Wonderland" :

"Lacey things, the wife is missing.
    Didn't ask, for her permission
    I'm wearing her clothes,
    Her silk pantyhose.
    Walking 'round in women's underwear.

In the store, there's a teddy.
    With little straps, like spaghetti.
    It holds me so tight,
    Like handcuffs at night.
    Walking 'round in women's underwear

In the office there's a guy named Melvin.
    He pretends that I am Murphy Brown.
    He'll say "Are you ready?"
    I'll say, "Woah man! Lets wait until the wife is out of town."
    Later on, if you wanna,
    We can dress, like Madonna.
    Put on some eye shade, and join the parade.

Lacey things, missing.
    Didn't ask, permission.
    Wearing her clothes, silk pantyhose.
    Walking 'round in women's underwear...... "

Then again, since one of my better feminine features are my legs, I of course need to give ZZTop's classic "She's Got Legs (She Really Knows How to Use Them") honorable mention here as well.

Songs don't make me crossdress, I crossdress because I like to.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

OMG Leslie, I loved I loved Bob Rivers song. I will have to see if it is on the Karaoke list. A friend and I are noted for coming up with really weird or strange songs to perform. Unfortunately it would only work at Christmas time.
    I was at a Washington DC Soiree a few years back and a person did popular songs but changed the words to reflect cross dressing. She was fantastic.