If you’re a straight (or bi or pan) crossdresser, you’re going to naturally want to fix yourself up according to your own beauty ideal, and the closer you are to that ideal, it’s not unnatural to look in the mirror and find that person attractive. Also, if you’re fairly new, you could be mixing in a lot of hormones that you don’t experience every day (adrenaline, dopamine, etc) and your brain and body will react.

Some girls never lose that, and some get over it fairly quickly. It’s not necessarily either a bad or good thing (bless you pop your tuck every time you look in a mirror, that could be problematic).

There’s also something to think about. Are you actually attracted to yourself, or is the act of crossdressing itself arousing? Or perhaps it’s being a girl that turns you on?

In my case, I never experienced being attracted to myself, but I was blown away at being attractive. As a boy I am far from what most would consider the heteronormative masculine standard for attractiveness. So the first time I got properly done up with some help of an expert, I fully broke down and cried. So yeah, looking in the mirror and seeing an attractive person, and actually FEELING it can be a very powerful experience.

So no, I’ve never been attracted to myself, but there are a lot of reasons you may be feeling that and there is nothing wrong with it. You might get over it, and you might not. As long as its not causing you distress, it’s all good.